Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol they would've been booted from their jobs if they had even hinted at forgoing max salaries.

Well Bron should shut the hell up then and take his bag. Cause it don't sound like he's worried about the little guy.
He should definitely shut up.
You can't be the President of the Union out here tweeting reckless about a decision you agreed to and should honor.
Keep that talk behind close doors, at that table....it's not for the World.

Not sure if Bron or Kanter

ya know...there's a joke in there somewhere...:nerd:

Trumpette said hold my beer

Last edited:
yall been following Ros snaps 0_0?? lawd lawd lawd. her body. man i want her so bad. She trimmed up too, working out n ****..her body fam. and her face :wow:

yall been following Ros snaps 0_0?? lawd lawd lawd. her body. man i want her so bad. She trimmed up too, working out n ****..her body fam. and her face :wow:
She washed. Got tricked out to da game now.

T.Rooks jumpin on stage on her snap tonight >>>>>>>>> :nerd:

freeze freeze ain't lying doe
Rosgo shaking that booty...mane

giphy.gif

We're a playoff team with or without Hayward.

I would replace the Sixers with the Pistons.

:rofl:

The Pistons are ******* garbage. Their two best players are Reggie Jackson and Drummond...two guys they would rather have off their team. They are going nowhere.

With the amount of gassing up we've heard from you clowns, ya'll better pray that the Sixers can stay healthy and make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
With the amount of gassing up we've heard from you clowns, ya'll better pray that the Sixers can stay healthy and make the playoffs.

Another $20 bet with you

Sixers will win more games than the Heat this upcoming season

Unless they get Hayward, then I'm not betting against them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom