Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources on @ESPN: Carmelo Anthony is now open to waiving no-trade clause for Houston or Cleveland. https://t.co/AneqQQcXCZ
He'll probably end up in Houston, widening the East vs. West gap even more
laugh.gif

Yo this poor kid. I wouldn't even have him on the court he's gonna f**k up his body even worse.

^ Just goes to show how great Yao Ming was already. 7 ft 6 and pretty mobile for his size.

It's crazy to think how agile Kristaps is

The east is literally falling apart
laugh.gif

Every team except the 76ers has gotten worse. Bucks might mess around and be a 3 seed next year if Otto leaves the Wizards.
The Hornets have definitely improved. I really don't like Dwight Howard but adding him and Malik Monk make them a definite playoff team

Late on Milsap to Denver but its official now 
frown.gif
crazy that this team won 60 games.

should've never changed the logo 
laugh.gif
I actually liked the logo and color change 
laugh.gif
 I was bored of us being the 1238109 team in the USA with red white and blue variant lol
Now that I think about it, you're right.

I just don't rock with the jerseys. something about the triangles and the lime green just throw me off. 

I actually like Pooh on Milwaukee.

They need someone who can create their own shot down the stretch. Alphabet jumper isn't there yet, and regardless what people say Derrick mid range game is money.

I'd like to see that, he'd put them over the hump in the first round atleast. 

Last edited:
Gotta remember that Jabari will be back too. He can get his own buckets.

Rose doesn't strike me as the kind of PG that I would want to put with them. Someone like George Hill would be a FAR better fit.

I actually like Pooh on Milwaukee.

They need someone who can create their own shot down the stretch. Alphabet jumper isn't there yet, and regardless what people say Derrick mid range game is money.

I'd like to see that, he'd put them over the hump in the first round atleast. 

Spacing would be cheeks. Especially b/c alphabet posts up a lot. Rose and his 22% 3 point shooting is the last thing Milwaukee needs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom