Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
clever

To think someone was talking current trade when its obvious Gordon is on CP3's team is a double L. Worst than the first L.

i thought the guy thought the rockets included eric gordon in the trade for cp3. not hard to understand that. you gotta stop being so grumpy

Sounds like Gordon Hayward is bouncing to me.
nerd.gif
what's the scoop 

Bradley

I honestly expect Crowder to get moved
Yeah Crowder will most likely be gone

Hopefully not Smart too

But having Brown and Tatum off the bench is pretty good...

Celtics insider saying they'll have pieces to offer for AD if the Pels choose to hit the reset button

if boston can land gordon than ainge will get a pass for all his draft pick hoarding... the team is still good to make the conference finals without gordon but will be even better with him... if they can land gordon they could be in good shape and make small moves through trades or free agency slowly since they would already be in good shape assuming that they can get this deal done...

Last edited:
Is it completely unreasonable to think GSW brass won't slide KD an extra $30M off the books?

No scoop lol Sam Amick said he was going to "Sleep on it" and that he was "Legitimately torn" and to me, I don't think you're doing all of this just to come back.

We shall see though, I have no idea lol
I just hope it isn't Miami. He could make Boston pretty interesting and going back to Utah should be another guaranteed playoff birth 

I believe this favors Utah if anything though

Last edited:
No scoop lol Sam Amick said he was going to "Sleep on it" and that he was "Legitimately torn" and to me, I don't think you're doing all of this just to come back.

We shall see though, I have no idea lol

if he is torn i have to believe hes coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom