Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free agent forward Patrick Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $16.4M deal with the Oklahoma City Thunder, league sources tell ESPN.

Good get for OKC

Patterson is legit good, he should fire his agent.

Edit:

Adams, Patterson, George, Westbrook and maybe Roberson back with Kanter, Grant, McDermott, Abrines off the bench. Still need a backup PG, but Presti has had a good summer so far.

Last edited:
whats a two-way contract?

The partnership between the NBA and NBA Gatorade League will take a big step in its evolution this year with the introduction of two-way contracts.

NBA rosters will grow from 15 spots to 17 thanks to the addition of a pair of “two-way players” that can spend up to 45 days on an NBA roster.

Under these contracts, which are similar to those used in Minor League Baseball, a player will be able to make an NBA salary on a pro-rata basis while with the parent club, while also being able to earn his G League salary when with the affiliate team.

3 year 16 mill contract coming off the 18 mill contract he had over 3 years with Toronto

Definitely seems like he's been a bargain find

Patterson ain't that good tho. The man is allergic to rebounding
Rebounding is iffy and his shot can be streaky, but I like his overall skill set. Will be curious how much JaMychal Green gets compared to Patterson.

I'd probably rather have Patterson than Taj Gibson if I were the T'Wolves. Especially factoring the contracts.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Patterson. Is useless if he isn't making 3's and every time I watch him play, he's like a shooter that can't shoot
laugh.gif

With Pat still getting deals....

FREE OJ MAYO.

Someone (Spurs) is going to take a gamble on him next summer and it'll be a steal.

FREE OJ MAYO

With PG going to OKC for presumably the entire season, that Lakers '18 first rounder is going to be pretty high.

Combine that with the Brooklyn unprotected and Boston has a legit shot at two of Porter/Doncic/Ayton/Bamba.

Ayton/Bamba in particular would fill the last glaring hole they have.

Could be a slightly modified (and better) version of Philly. Great mix of vets and youngins.

Raptors bout to be washed soon. They got all their money tied up in two habitual playoff chokers and a 45 year old African Matt Bonner. Jonas hasn't developed the way they thought he would. Demarre Carroll is still due $30 mill over the next two years. Their bench is about to consist of Fred Van Vleet, Bruno, Pascal Siakam, OG and Poetl. Good luck with all that.

Last edited:
what's the players tribune? is it a like a journal where athletes contribute content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom