Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc doesn't need Patterson to rebound, they need him to kick out block so Russ can rebound
roll.gif

RFA Otto Porter has reached agreement on a four-year, $104M max deal with Brooklyn Nets, league sources tell The Vertical.

Guy completely regressed to the mean after the all star break til the end of the season :rofl: this is hilarious because Washington was not giving him that.

And rightfully so :lol: this puts their payroll at $130 mil and theyre gonna struggle to get out of round 2.

They'll match but I can imagine he'll be there by the trade deadline. I wonder what they'll flip him for.

Guy completely regressed to the mean after the all star break til the end of the season :rofl: this is hilarious because Washington was not giving him that.

And rightfully so :lol: this puts their payroll at $130 mil and theyre gonna struggle to get out of round 2.

They'll match but I can imagine he'll be there by the trade deadline. I wonder what they'll flip him for.

Why even match tho. Kelly Oubre can produce at a fraction of the price.

Last edited:
Russ gonna get a ton of offensive boards next year.

Pat bringing a big out of the paint + PG bricking long jumpers when it's his turn to iso.

RFA Otto Porter has reached agreement on a four-year, $104M max deal with Brooklyn Nets, league sources tell The Vertical.

Post all star

11 ppg
6 rebounds
34% 3 point shooting

And some of y'all had to the nerve to call him Otto Pippen :smh:

Can't invest a #3 pick in a guy and let him walk for nothing.

He'll still have trade value on that deal.

Post all star

11 ppg
6 rebounds
34% 3 point shooting

19% from 3 against the C's :lol:

Booooooooooogie?

Last edited:

Guy completely regressed to the mean after the all star break til the end of the season
roll.gif
this is hilarious because Washington was not giving him that.

And rightfully so
laugh.gif
this puts their payroll at $130 mil and theyre gonna struggle to get out of round 2.

Post all star

11 ppg
6 rebounds
34% 3 point shooting

And some of y'all had to the nerve to call him Otto Pippen
mean.gif
Said he was better than Black Paul George 
laugh.gif

With PG going to OKC for presumably the entire season, that Lakers '18 first rounder is going to be pretty high.

Combine that with the Brooklyn unprotected and Boston has a legit shot at two of Porter/Doncic/Ayton/Bamba.

Ayton/Bamba in particular would fill the last glaring hole they have.

Could be a slightly modified (and better) version of Philly. Great mix of vets and youngins.

Folks in the back can't hear, louder please.

Booooooooooogie?

Thatll definitely be on the table. Might line up perfectly if other teams are scared to offer anything nice since Boogie's expiring. They'd be trading him to a different conference too w/ Washington.

Definitely something to keep an eye on.

If they don't match, they have no other way to improve their team. They are over the salary cap. At least they can potentially turn Otto into something else.

Patterson is legit good, he should fire his agent.

Edit:

Adams, Patterson, George, Westbrook and maybe Roberson back with Kanter, Grant, McDermott, Abrines off the bench. Still need a backup PG, but Presti has had a good summer so far.

they still gonna get Gay or is that done with the Pattersn signing?

Patterson is legit good, he should fire his agent.

Edit:

Adams, Patterson, George, Westbrook and maybe Roberson back with Kanter, Grant, McDermott, Abrines off the bench. Still need a backup PG, but Presti has had a good summer so far.

they still gonna get Gay or is that done with the Pattersn signing?

They don't need him
With PG on board

Post all star

11 ppg
6 rebounds
34% 3 point shooting

Who in the blue hell called him that? :lol:

With PG going to OKC for presumably the entire season, that Lakers '18 first rounder is going to be pretty high.

Combine that with the Brooklyn unprotected and Boston has a legit shot at two of Porter/Doncic/Ayton/Bamba.

Ayton/Bamba in particular would fill the last glaring hole they have.

Could be a slightly modified (and better) version of Philly. Great mix of vets and youngins.

Folks in the back can't hear, louder please.

Aight didn't know dis..Ainge scary

Otto might have been subpar the 2nd half of the season, but Oubre is not an equal replacement at all :lol:

Sign Porter, trade him and Gortat to the Pels for Boogie.

I like to throw jabs at Ainge & the Celtics but besides the Warriors no other team in the league is in better shape.

Otto might have been subpar the 2nd half of the season, but Oubre is not an equal replacement at all :lol:

Sign Porter, trade him and Gortat to the Pels for Boogie.

So after how badly that Otto and Gortat performed towards the end of this past season you think that the Pelicans will trade one of the best big men in the league who they just traded for last deadline just because it would help the Wizards?

Pretty damn positive they could fetch some better offers for Cousins and AD considering it's not a volatile situation there and neither are about to be unrestricted free agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom