Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to me that people are acting like the Cavs needed to make some huge jump forward to stay competitive in the East as if they werent already a mile ahead of teams in the east.  All teams are doing now is trying to catch up to the curve.

Another Eastern Conference Champions banner going up :smokin

Another Eastern Conference Champions banner going up
smokin.gif
It's not like the Celtics are hanging anything up until the Warriors go away.

It's crazy to me that people are acting like the Cavs needed to make some huge jump forward to stay competitive in the East as if they werent already a mile ahead of teams in the east.  All teams are doing now is trying to catch up to the curve.
Nobody said they have to make a huge jump forward though

If they stay as is and get older it's fair to point that out. Obviously theyre still ahead of everyone else as is but Boston is closing the gap, at least in two seasons it will be close

Like I said not to mention Lebby might bolt again

Crickets on Embiid being on social media more than minutes played and cursing out other players fathers. I guess benefits of playing in Philly...nobody really cares about you

Either they think zizic is ready and start him and Horford inside or they go small and start Horford at the 5 and Crowder at the 4.  They really needed Porzingis AND Hayward not just Hayward alone to take out Cavs

They need zizic to be ready. Crowder and horford is terrible defensively and on the boards

Crowder is probably gone too

Last edited:
Ainge ain't done yet. Getting GH was plan A all along.
He didn't care for PG or Butler.

Now, it's the next plan.

Either they think zizic is ready and start him and Horford inside or they go small and start Horford at the 5 and Crowder at the 4.  They really needed Porzingis AND Hayward not just Hayward alone to take out Cavs
Good luck with that.

big AL dont want to play the 5 

not sure pairing him and Gasol would work, gasol becoming more of a stretch 5 nowadays

big al dont even get in the paint anymore

Last edited:
So we gonna wash Boston in 6 now opposed to 5? All this for us to get washed by the Warrior lol

The people who actually think celtics have a shot were probably the same ones who woke up when we smacked them by 50 in Game 2 last year.

Another Eastern Conference Champions banner going up :smokin
So much corn. Y'all gonna be hanging up ecf conference titles too until Durant leaves golden state

big AL dont want to play the 5 
not sure pairing him and Gasol would work, gasol becoming more of a stretch 5 nowadays
big al dont even get in the paint anymore

Sounds perfect if you ask me :lol:

Exactly what we need, a rebounder and a stretch 4/5

I just hope we keep enough depth to run small ball lineups :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom