Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't change the narrative from rooting which is what you insinuated to whatever definition you're trying to pigeon hole somebody into. Rooting for somebody implies you're a fan of said team just as rooting against somebody implies you're a hater. I hate the Patriots, that did not make me a Falcon fan. Such an easy concept to grasp yet it escapes you.

Just block me dude. You continue to bring up the same crap over and over. The dad stuff was a Twitter joke obviously that's used all the time. I shared that birthday thing of my own volition. Spend all your time being a blues clues detective going to find old quotes etc. I ignored you for literally a year yet you still needed the attention.

Who are the Bulls starting at PG? Dunn looked awful in summer league, Rose would be the best one on the roster.

outisde of Philly?

Google "joel Embiid Shirley temple"

The Sixers even sent all the media members in the NBA Shirley temple kits promoting Embiid to the ASG this year

Watch the Game of Zones with Embiid on the table getting pumped with Shirley temple in his IV

At the draft lottery they even set up Embiid with a Shirley temple at his podium

jerry-done.gif

Done addressing a brick wall on this topic.

You lied, moved the goalposts and still trying to rationalize your own perception onto somebody else. That's on you. I said what I said and others seem to be able to grasp the difference but you can't. Think it's best for the thread if I just go back to ignoring you all together.

Google "joel Embiid Shirley temple"

The Sixers even sent all the media members in the NBA Shirley temple kits promoting Embiid to the ASG this year

Watch the Game of Zones with Embiid on the table getting pumped with Shirley temple in his IV

At the draft lottery they even set up Embiid with a Shirley temple at his podium

And when he gets injured again he'll sip shirley temple's on the sidelines

We all know Conley aint ask that woman if he could do a DNA test on her baby. Midas whale ask for a prenup and a hall pass while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom