Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebby gonna be the goat when he wins a ring with Austin Rivers after the Cavs trade Kyrie to the Clippers for Austin Rivers, Denandre Jordan, and Patrick Beverly.

I wonder if LeBron's team is leaking all this just so he can leave again without being the bad guy this time.

I doubt people are gonna give him a "bron only left cause kyrie left" pass

All he got to say is "I came back to win one for Cleveland and I did but Dan Gilbert is still trash"

I'm really curious how true the reports are the Kyrie wants to be the man or if he just knows LeBron is gone so he's making his exit too. I'm leaning towards the former being true but you never know.

How long until we can trade Hardaway Jr for him

I totally feel the opposite.
The his is Lebrons what, 5th Season.
That is 5seasons of Lebron not committing while trading away Coaches and players whenever and however he likes.

Lebron is on the same this year, and it's rumored he's leaving etc.

And you say Kyrie is whinging because he wants out of that situation?
I so strongly disagree, but I just see Kyrie different than you I suppose.

You quoted only a part of my post.
I said while there are many star players in Golden State to put back their ego in order to play as a team, others rather want to be the alpha in the team instead of playing with other star players.
This ego thing we've seen with Shaq, T-Mac where he and his teams could have been better for years but instead decided to go elsewhere because they dont want to be the 2nd best in the team.
There would have been no show time lakers if Magic would act like that or no dynasty bulls if Pippen would act like that.

Basketball is a team sport.
MJ did not win his 1st championship in 1991 because he got significantly better but his teammates finally delivered. MJ was already a monster in his 3rd season.

bron isnt trying to set screens, move without the ball, shoot open shots
he wants to be the system

Further explains why Michael is the GOAT. Didn't have to recruit anyone, didn't bolt when things got rough (almost doesn't count), the list goes on.

So Windy was on SC6 and it seems that Kyrie believes that he is KOBE and wants to show the world. And Windy said he believes that Kyrie may have talked to Kobe about this.

Woah. Lebron on full tilt mad might be the most interesting thing ever.
kobe broke them boys up lmaoooo

desperately need the smokin emoji back

Further explains why Michael is the GOAT. Didn't have to recruit anyone, didn't bolt when things got rough (almost doesn't count), the list goes on.
Didn't have to recruit anyone because the league was different. If he was facing a team like golden state I'd wager he'd be recruiting just like everyone else

I think he recruited rodman no?

Regardless yes he's still the best

It's weird af but can't knock a player for controlling his career.

No more obligations to be loyal anymore haha

Yeah I mean, if Kawhi got drafted to the Cavs in Bron's 4th year, he probably isn't bolting anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom