Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang you the homie, but I gotta report you :lol:::

Lol bro i'll admit I have a personal vendetta against Football (Even though I watch on occassion) but it's insane the amount of obvious trauma and distress that Football causes to people.

Like, not even the NFL, just think of all the middle and high school kids and college players who already develop CTE before they even hit the NFL.

friend works at airport, Melo just landed in Houston
not saying he is a rocket, but it looks like it unless he is visiting Nasa Space Center

Portland is the 3rd team involved on Melo drama. Houston deal is almost done they say....

Wonder what Portland giving up or getting.

Idk who this guy is but he apparently also was talking about the CP+ Hou trade before hand too. Hope it gets done.

And it'll apparently include the blazers

And someone threw this out there this past weekend

yawn3.png

We'll see

:lol:::lol::"you don't wanna make an enemy out of meeeeeeeeeeeeee" *stares into camera*

"And Ima say it AGAIN"

Lol bro i'll admit I have a personal vendetta against Football (Even though I watch on occassion) but it's insane the amount of obvious trauma and distress that Football causes to people.

Like, not even the NFL, just think of all the middle and high school kids and college players who already develop CTE before they even hit the NFL.

Nah I definitely agree football is a terrible sport. Barely even played growing up. Basketball is 100% my sport. But goddamn I love it. My potential son would never be allowed to play though :lol:

Nah I definitely agree football is a terrible sport. Barely even played growing up. Basketball is 100% my sport. But goddamn I love it. My potential son would never be allowed to play though :lol::

Same lol I been to like 3 rams games since they came to LA and even though I do think it's a barbaric excuse for a sport that should be done away with, I still watch from time to time smh

damn yall *****s trippin football is glorious and im a fan of the 49ers too lol

Optically it's cool but it's like an open initiative for Brain Disease :lol: add to it the fact that it's played on the amateur levels and you have a sport that should have been done with a long time ago.

kyrie went platinum. and been dropping hits. now he wants to go back to indie and selling out the trunk of a Pacer.

Kyrie is taking it back to the beginning, out the trunk of the Pacer, skating rinks, parking lots of Chuckee Cheese, he's too underground for the establishment, he's the Big K.R.I.T of the league

friend works at airport, Melo just landed in Houston
not saying he is a rocket, but it looks like it unless he is visiting Nasa Space Center

Let him play isoball on the moon

no one to pass to
no one to defend
no gravity so he won't get blocked at the rim every damn time

Boxing was once the most popular sport in America.

Also football can't get any bigger than it is right now. No one overseas is buying it.

Not that it's going away anytime soon...

Sounding like a soccer mom. Football ain't going nowhere.

I never said it was going anywhere :lol: I don't think it will either

And You know how many Teenagers and college aged kids break their necks and get early stage CTE? If they even make it to the pros, where it's exacerbated even more?

If that's a soccer mom then Okay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom