Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If sas was connected he probably will find himself outside the circle of trust after this leak. If lebron can make videos disappear off YouTube I wouldn't be surprised to hear about sas turning up somewhere in the trunk of a car with cannoli in the passenger seat

Address the Miami and return to Cleveland stuff, cause he was right on line with that from unnamed sources as well. These dudes put stuff out all the time when they're trying to control a narrative. It's completely believable somebody characterized the level of Bron's frustration in that manner to SAS. He said it's not a 'literal translation'.

I remember SAS broke the Lebron going to Miami story a few days before The Decision. I don't recall him breaking Lebron going back to Cleveland. And just because he was correct on a previous story doesn't mean he's correct now. Especially when the subject of the story is directly refuting the report. This wasn't the case with the previous stories.

It was a direct quote. He never said he believed Bron was going to physically handle Kyrie. As a matter of fact he just said that he didn't believe for a second that Bron would put hands on him. He was told that quote to highlight a level of frustration. When Kobe & Shaq were at peak toxicity there were threats of that and more coming out all the time. Doesn't mean he literally wanted to kill Kobe.

Well shaq and kobe were different. Shaq physically put hands on Kobe, Slapped him on different occasions, and told Kobe he was going to kill him :lol:

But yes, I didn't think people nationally took SAS's quote about Bron wanting to beat Kyrie's *** so literal until today

If sas was connected he probably will find himself outside the circle of trust after this leak. If lebron can make videos disappear off YouTube I wouldn't be surprised to hear about sas turning up somewhere in the trunk of a car with cannoli in the passenger seat
LeChapo James.

Every journalist/reporter (Woj, Momo, Shams, etc.) uses unnamed sources. That seems to be a silly criticism. Every high profile athlete has a circle and 'little birds' (for my GOT peeps) that disseminate particular information that the athlete themselves want out there but not be a direct quote themselves. This Kyrie-Bron situation is pretty easy to gauge.

Even though he took that KD stuff too far with the sensationalism he wasn't really lying. KD saying he had no connection to SAS was a flat out lie on his part.

Realistically, do you guys think you would be able to handle Bron in a fight? I call him soft all the time but he is a pretty big dude..... I think I'd hold my own.

And obviously these dudes aren't gonna name their sources. You really expect Stephen A to say, "John Doe told me XYZ" and jeopardize their jobs?

Realistically, do you guys think you would be able to handle Bron in a fight? I call him soft all the time but he is a pretty big dude..... I think I'd hold my own.
big dont mean nothing if you dont know how to fight

end up hitting a ***** in the neck instead of the face

both moves to Miami and back to Cleveland were so predictable. Doesn't take much inside info to get that right

Yea I'd use the shoulder roll and hit him with check hooks and straight rights.

DFl7aslUIAEdwSn.jpg

:nerd:

I remember SAS broke the Lebron going to Miami story a few days before The Decision. I don't recall him breaking Lebron going back to Cleveland. And just because he was correct on a previous story doesn't mean he's correct now. Especially when the subject of the story is directly refuting the report. This wasn't the case with the previous stories.

It's not about breaking the story per se, there's a lot of leg work that goes on before Lee Jenkins gets an exclusive, SAS is one of the most connected people in the sport, that's irrefutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom