Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFl7aslUIAEdwSn.jpg

:sick::sick::sick::sick: Cavaliers rocking those dementia jammies next year I see.

Last edited:
The stuff with Bron though he's been on point over the years, he was I think the first to call him going to Miami, was one of the first to say he'd heard about the return to Cleveland midway through that 14 season from similar unnamed 'sources'. Dude is definitely connected with certain camps.

The stuff with Bron though he's been on point over the years, he was I think the first to call him going to Miami, was one of the first to say he'd heard about the return to Cleveland midway through that 14 season from similar unnamed 'sources'. Dude is definitely connected with certain camps.
Doesn't mean he's right on this tabloid story

The lebron miami thing is literally the only time I remember him being right and there were a couple others who reported that too, I think even broussard. The cleveland homecoming was obvious af

So should we believe the reporter who used unnamed sources to put a claim out there that a player would physically assault his teammate or the actual player saying the story is false?

Address the Miami and return to Cleveland stuff, cause he was right on line with that from unnamed sources as well. These dudes put stuff out all the time when they're trying to control a narrative. It's completely believable somebody characterized the level of Bron's frustration in that manner to SAS. He said it's not a 'literal translation'.

So should we believe the reporter who used unnamed sources to put a claim out there that a player would physically assault his teammate or the actual player saying the story is false?

rumor aint come out of thin air. somebody said it to somebody..

Address the Miami and return to Cleveland stuff, cause he was right on line with that from unnamed sources as well. These dudes put stuff out all the time when they're trying to control a narrative. It's completely believable somebody characterized the level of Bron's frustration in that manner to SAS. He said it's not a 'literal translation'.

SAS said the "Beat his ***" thing was a literal verbatim translation though. But i'm pretty sure anyone with common sense doesn't actually believe that he meant that he wanted to whoop Kyrie's *** :lol:

I do think he's plugged with Bron's people / camp though.

SAS said the "Beat his ***" thing was a literal verbatim translation though.

It was a direct quote. He never said he believed Bron was going to physically handle Kyrie. As a matter of fact he just said that he didn't believe for a second that Bron would put hands on him. He was told that quote to highlight a level of frustration. When Kobe & Shaq were at peak toxicity there were threats of that and more coming out all the time. Doesn't mean he literally wanted to kill Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom