Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think lamelo will be much on the NBA. I'm not impressed. No NBA athleticism. Don't think he'll be able to finish inside in the NBA paint at all. He can dribble and shoot. Could that mean he'd be a Steph Curry type? I don't think so.

hurts my head to watch him play sometimes because deep down, he's a really good player. But the shots he takes and the laziness he tends to display out there is mind numbing
That's on his dad.
He's really gonna play the whole game do a lot of creating on offense and his team does a trap from end to end

hurts my head to watch him play sometimes because deep down, he's a really good player. But the shots he takes and the laziness he tends to display out there is mind numbing

That is what happens when your pops lets you run free on the court bro. I see it over and over while scouting AAU kids. Structure will do him well. Depending on school as always.

That is what happens when your pops lets you run free on the court bro. I see it over and over while scouting AAU kids. Structure will do him well. Depending on school as always.
When is this going to happen though? Ball Family basically runs Chino Hills and UCLA.

And exactly how did the Cavs "alienate" him? I'm not sure some of you guys understand how much Kyrie gets praised here in Cleveland and abroad compared to Lebron.

It's almost neck and neck with how much those 2 are looked at in Cleveland.

It's much more shallower than "Cleveland alienating him" or "he wants to be the face of the franchise"....like what?

Does he or some of you recognize the biggest shot of our franchise's history was made by Kyrie? I see more kids in Cleveland with Kyrie jersey's and shoes than I do Lebron. And that's a fact.

Dude is just a spoiled brat *** looking for some attention he felt like he didn't get in the last 12 months. Dude is no alpha male. With no integrity at all.

And exactly how did the Cavs "alienate" him? I'm not sure some of you guys understand how much Kyrie gets praised here in Cleveland and abroad compared to Lebron.

It's almost neck and neck with how much those 2 are looked at in Cleveland.

It's much more shallower than "Cleveland alienating him" or "he wants to be the face of the franchise"....like what?

Does he or some of you recognize the biggest shot of our franchise's history was made by Kyrie? I see more kids in Cleveland with Kyrie jersey's and shoes than I do Lebron. And that's a fact.

Dude is just a spoiled brat *** looking for some attention he felt like he didn't get in the last 12 months. Dude is no alpha male. With no integrity at all.

Kind of agree with these analysis lol

I've listened to him a lot on the podcasts with RJ, and just his overall demeanor in some of his interviews and he seems like a pretty sensitive dude.

And that whole, earth is flat, how can we believe what "they" tell you, conspiracy mumbo jumbo :lol:

Kind of agree with these analysis lol

I've listened to him a lot on the podcasts with RJ, and just his overall demeanor in some of his interviews and he seems like a pretty sensitive dude.

And that whole, earth is flat, how can we believe what "they" tell you, conspiracy mumbo jumbo :lol:
Dude fell in love with McCrae

You don't think this is just as much a biased statement as this:

I hope Kyrie leaves Cleveland. Dudes gets no respect from FO or Cavs fans. :smh:

You would've thought they would have learned the first go round with Bron.

They doing Kyrie dirty after he single-handedly brought them their first and only title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom