Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon is def making the all star team in the east lol.

Who else is there? :lol:

Bron
Kyrie (if he stays)
Love
Wall
Greek
Demar
IT
Gordon
Kemba??
Melo lol

All-Star game about to be even more lopsided as hell

Hayward was an All Star last year in the West, but he has no chance to make it this year in the East.

Kyrie singlehandedly won a chip.

KD was involved in the 2016 Finals.

Boy, this thread is on a roll this morning.

Hayward will be a perennial All-Star in the East.

No he wont and thats sad because the east it losing all their all-stars and he still wont make it. LMAO...just watch and see. Pleas stop hyping hayward up. He will be nun more than a COG in coach stevens system....a good cog...some nights a great one but if yall expecting homie to come out and put up big numbers i really need whateva yall smoking and FAST...especially if its that sherm.

No he wont and thats sad because the east it losing all their all-stars and he still wont make it. LMAO...just watch and see. Pleas stop hyping hayward up. He will be nun more than a COG in coach stevens system....a good cog...some nights a great one but if yall expecting homie to come out and put up big numbers i really need whateva yall smoking and FAST...especially if its that sherm.
You tried.

Hayward was an All Star last year in the West, but he has no chance to make it this year in the East.

Kyrie singlehandedly won a chip.

KD was involved in the 2016 Finals.

Boy, this thread is on a roll this morning.

and your avatar is out dated. whats new?

Then bet money that he won't make it

I lowkey wish lebron would've shot and made that 3 to see how different the narrative would've been from the fanboys/media

I can see why Kyrie wants out

I like the KG avy and I've had it for so long now I don't feel like changing it.

flip that crap homie. Thats like me having a lebron miami heat avatar...them days is over. I feel for you celtics fans i really do but look with kyrie gone i got yall making the finals........JUST TO BE SWEPT.

I lowkey wish lebron would've shot and made that 3 to see how different the narrative would've been from the fanboys/media

I can see why Kyrie wants out

lebron made the game saving block.....no block,no three because i can almost guarantee bron would of had the ball and tried for a sorry *** mid range jumper had they been down 2. FACTS

A reminder to those who might get affected by the amateur troll:

The Cavs were down going into the 4th quarter of game 7 of the 2016 finals.
The Cavs scored 18 points in that 4th quarter.
LeBron James scored 11 of those 18 points and assisted on 2 more.
And that was only his contribution on the offensive end...

block21s-1-web.jpg

8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d--lebron-james-stats-nba-finals-.jpg

So basically we are saying the Cavs won it because of Lebron and then turning around and wondering why Kyrie wants out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom