Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all saw the play that sealed the deal and it damn sure wasn't no block :lol:

That 3 is going down in history as possibly one of the greatest and most important shots made ever

I like the narrative of how "Cavs FO showed Kyrie no love!!1" didn't arise until after this all happened :lol: proving my point that this is just Kyrie being a spoiled little wuss and would rather choose selective-treatment over actually winning.

Aye but bruh I ain't really too mad. The Cavs will be right back in the finals again. And if some miraculous situation happens where the Cavs can actually beat the warriors next year season, Kyrie gon' be looking like the worst gambler of all time.

They doing Kyrie dirty after he single-handedly brought them their first and only title

The art of trolling consists of the troll attempt being somewhat believable. For example, if I say that Austin Rivers is a better player than Michael Jordan ever was, the trolling effect is pretty much zero. Your effort is decent, but you've got a lot to learn.

LeBron is gutting the team and leaving the roster bare of talent and picks in the future.

LeBron puts ALL his boys on in the organization and gets the luxury treatment.

LeBron gets all the acclaim, and the team gets all the blame.

The owner is a entitled POS

Cleveland is Cleveland

The COMPLETE TEAM IS IN DISARRAY

Remember Billups turned down the GM offer, an anonymous player told Jimmy Butler not to come, RJ on his OWN podcast understands why Kyrie wants to leave...

...but but but Kyrie is a entitled brat... FOH

I like the narrative of how "Cavs FO showed Kyrie no love!!1" didn't arise until after this all happened :lol: proving my point that this is just Kyrie being a spoiled little wuss and would rather choose selective-treatment over actually winning.

Aye but bruh I ain't really too mad. The Cavs will be right back in the finals again. And if some miraculous situation happens where the Cavs can actually beat the warriors next year season, Kyrie gon' be looking like the worst gambler of all time.

If the Cavs get garbage out of Kyrie, I dont see them beating the Celtics in the ECF. Celtics are better coached and got a huge talent upgrade over the summer.

The art of trolling consists of the troll attempt being somewhat believable. For example, if I say that Austin Rivers is a better player than Michael Jordan ever was, the trolling effect is pretty much zero. Your effort is decent, but you've got a lot to learn.

#triggered

It was somewhat trolling as basketball is a team effort, although the headlines read "Lebron willed his team to victory" when anyone who watched knew Kyrie/Myrie was doing the dirty work and sealed the deal for the team.

If you pick one player that made the difference in that series, who you picking?

#triggered

It was somewhat trolling as basketball is a team effort, although the headlines read "Lebron willed his team to victory" when anyone who watched knew Kyrie/Myrie was doing the dirty work and sealed the deal for the team.

If you pick one player that made the difference in that series, who you picking?

Translation:

LeFakeTroll4.png

A reminder to those who might get affected by the amateur troll:

The Cavs were down going into the 4th quarter of game 7 of the 2016 finals.
The Cavs scored 18 points in that 4th quarter.
LeBron James scored 11 of those 18 points and assisted on 2 more.
And that was only his contribution on the offensive end...

block21s-1-web.jpg

8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d--lebron-james-stats-nba-finals-.jpg

And TBH if Kyrie only cares about winning, leaving would be in his best interest. A team with no future picks, no young assets outside himself, and a handful of terrible contracts (JR, TT, etc.)

Why would he stay?

Scumbag Steph at it again. He'a been hitting half-court threes in pick up games all summer. They had him shoot 5 and said they'd donate $1,000 per make..... 0 for 5. :smh:

#triggered

"Made the difference?" Uh... LeBron. I mean the better player who does more makes more difference.

Also Kyrie played kind of bad in the first 4 games of the series, particularly on defense where he got exploited. He did come up incredibly clutch no doubt.

And exactly how did the Cavs "alienate" him? I'm not sure some of you guys understand how much Kyrie gets praised here in Cleveland and abroad compared to Lebron.

It's almost neck and neck with how much those 2 are looked at in Cleveland.

It's much more shallower than "Cleveland alienating him" or "he wants to be the face of the franchise"....like what?

Does he or some of you recognize the biggest shot of our franchise's history was made by Kyrie? I see more kids in Cleveland with Kyrie jersey's and shoes than I do Lebron. And that's a fact.

Dude is just a spoiled brat *** looking for some attention he felt like he didn't get in the last 12 months. Dude is no alpha male. With no integrity at all.

Maybe is all the blatant disrespect Lebron throws at the team when they lose. Dude is constantly talking stats when his team loses but never wants that last shot to win the game. I'd be kinda tight if I was Kyrie too.

"Made the difference?" Uh... LeBron. I mean the better player who does more makes more difference.

Also Kyrie played kind of bad in the first 4 games of the series, particularly on defense where he got exploited. He did come up incredibly clutch no doubt.

So you gone act like Lebron wasn't getting washed defensively all series by KD?

Cavs fans so ungrateful. So ungrateful.

#protectlebronatallcosts

You know they're deep into their defense mechanisms when they start pulling out meaningless stats :lol:

Kyrie is the reason they won game 7 when it came down to the wire. There's no debate. Lebron would've never taken that shot

I remember listening to that episode waiting for them to say they were joking :smh:

I couldn't believe it :rofl: Didn't he say he woke up and just yelled "I love you" lmfaooo :smh:

Yeah after hearing all of that, matching jewelry, the dream, telling him i love you one more time I knew Kyrie was a sensitive lad :lol:

If the Cavs get garbage out of Kyrie, I dont see them beating the Celtics in the ECF. Celtics are better coached and got a huge talent upgrade over the summer.

HUGE? i wouldnt call hayward a huge upgrade. He wont make not a one all-star team.

Gordon is def making the all star team in the east lol.

Who else is there? :lol:

Bron
Kyrie (if he stays)
Love
Wall
Greek
Demar
IT
Gordon
Kemba??
Melo lol

Status