Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested to see what BBBs numbers are looking like OUTSIDE of California...
pop up/ meet and greet was packed in Las Vegas during summer league
at least 75% of the people there for it were non-Ca residents
i got interviewed by a sportswriter who worked for the Denver Post who was there not only for summer league but at the mall where the BBB event went down

let me intorduce you to zion williamson. aau is the worst thing that happened to the game of bball, giving these kids all this early exposure is weakening their overall game. name the last hyped kid in aau that made it all the way to the pros and was a complete player/or ended up living up to the hype.

Damn near Everybody that's a star in the league right now.....played AAU ball and had exposure since they were in 9th grade.

If you Mean "HOOPMIXTAPE" "YOUTUBE STAR".....you'd still be wrong.

John Wall was hitting the dougie and had 20K followers on twitter before he even hit Lexington.

Basketball is in a great space right now. AAU isn't the damn problem. The amount of games they play might though.

Dudes love to pretend like AAU is ruining basketball....when the elite kids also spend their summers going to camps coached by pros, pro cocahes and college coaches. We got 7footers shooting 3s and protecting the rim....and "AAU is ruining basketball."

Lmao

If you Mean "HOOPMIXTAPE" "YOUTUBE STAR".....you'd still be wrong.

John Wall was hitting the dougie and had 20K followers on twitter before he even hit Lexington.

Basketball is in a great space right now. AAU isn't the damn problem. The amount of games they play might though.

Dudes love to pretend like AAU is ruining basketball....when the elite kids also spend their summers going to camps coached by pros, pro cocahes and college coaches. We got 7footers shooting 3s and protecting the rim....and "AAU is ruining basketball."

Lmao[/QUOTE]

john wall was drafted in 2010...somebody still cant read

They JUST started so of course the #'s outside of Cali ain't crazy but that's how companies build, you start slow and keep building.
For sure. Completely understand that.

pop up/ meet and greet was packed in Las Vegas during summer league
at least 75% of the people there for it were non-Ca residents
i got interviewed by a sportswriter who worked for the Denver Post who was there not only for summer league but at the mall where the BBB event went down
Yeah, I mean anything happening there in Vegas isn't surprising whatsoever because it was basically everyone's introduction to him on a (somewhat) NBA level. I'm just wondering if people are interested in him outside of that area. Would non-Lakers fans buy BBB product?

I must not be able to read either. Wall and Bron weren't hyped up in the AAU circuit?

I SAID NAME THE LAST PERSON WHO PLAYED AAU BALL AND LIVED UP TO THE HYPE/BECAME A GREAT PLAYER....YALL NAME LEBRON JAMES WHO WAS DRAFTED 14 YEARS AGO...ARE YALL REALLY THAT DUMB???

NAME THE LAST PERSON WHO LIVED UP THE AAU HYPE AND WAS GREAT IN THE PROS AND U LAMES NAMED LEBRON.....WHO WAS DRAFTED 14 YEARS AGO. SMH. IDIOTS.....ILL NAME ONE TOO

KEVIN GARNETT. SMH, NINJAS CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

His point was damn near every top prospect in the NBA played aau ball. Even in the last draft class ball, fultz, tatum, and fox all played AAU ball and were hyped as he'll. Da hell are you trying to say guy

I SAID NAME THE LAST PERSON WHO PLAYED AAU BALL AND LIVED UP TO THE HYPE/BECAME A GREAT PLAYER....YALL NAME LEBRON JAMES WHO WAS DRAFTED 14 YEARS AGO...ARE YALL REALLY THAT DUMB???

apparently you are because its been going on for years who gives 3 ****s who was the latest. you was talking like nobody was a success

thats like me taking a **** and then asking you whens the last time i took a ****?

ya dig?

apparently you are because its been going on for years who gives 3 ****s who was the latest. you was talking like nobody was a success

thats like me taking a ahit and then asking you whens the last time i took a ****

ya dig?

nah i dont dig. i didnt imply that nobody never has becuase its obvious people have, u ninjas just took what i said and ran with it and aint check the context clues.

His point was damn near every top prospect in the NBA played aau ball. Even in the last draft class ball, fultz, tatum, and fox all played AAU ball and were hyped as he'll. Da hell are you trying to say guy

have they become great in the NBA??? have they lived up to the hype in the NBA? i need trump to work on the education system here. i stated all that in my original post and all u lames over looked that. it was expected though

Exactly.

miggyme1 miggyme1 , New username? Probably Black Migo. I know who not to engage with now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom