Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
have they become great in the NBA??? have they lived up to the hype in the NBA? i need trump to work on the education system here. i stated all that in my original post and all u lames over looked that. it was expected though

So we need guys who are later than John wall but not too recent. You want to put stipulations on the month they were born too?

So we need guys who are later than John wall but not too recent. You want to put stipulations on the month they were born too?

name the last person who was hyped in aau came into the league and has lived up to the hype and became great in the NBA and was drafted after yall graduated high school which im sure was 2013. Is that too hard?

U swear i was asking for ya lames ssn and dob.

miggy what was the point man? just tell us your point since we all cant ****ing read!

how many times must i state it? i mean u ninjas really showed ya true colors, naming ninjas from 2003. smh,durant,drose......****** been in the league for a decade plus and yall thought that was cute? Name somebody RECENTLY. u know.....last 5 or 6 drafts..........yea thats what i thought.

name the last person who was hyped in aau came into the league and has lived up to the hype and became great in the NBA and was drafted after yall graduated high school which im sure was 2013. Is that too hard?

U swear i was asking for ya lames ssn and dob.

Karl anthony towns. I literally googled the first recent overall pick in the nba that i could think of and sure enough, AAU ball

Add Wiggins and anthony davis to that list too

Karl anthony towns. I literally googled the first recent overall pick in the nba that i could think of and sure enough, AAU ball

kat wasnt nowhere near as hyped as okafor bruh. try again. towns made his name at kentucky and any real bball fan knows that.

I don't think he understands that it takes a few years for a player to become what he considers "great"

I don't think he understands that it takes a few years for a player to becomev"great"

i dont think u understand that in the last 6-7 drafts no one has lived up to the aau hype machine. How many years does it take then bruh since u a nba scout. how many years does it take to become a star? kyrie did it in what 5 seasons? lebron did it in what 3 seasons? durant 4? drose 3? how many years does it take wise guy?

I don't think he understands that it takes a few years for a player to become what he considers "great"

This is what I was gonna say. :lol:

He's asking for recent guys who've lived up to the hype and became great in the NBA, but that doesn't just happen right away. It takes years.

Towns wasn't nowhere as hyped as Okafor.....yet Jon Calipri coached the Dominican NATL team JUST to court a 16 year old KAT :rofl:

Hell....KAT had his own YouTube web series

Hell, KAT played against AD in the 2012 OLYMPICS while he was HS

i dont think u understand that in the last 6-7 drafts no one has lived up to the aau hype machine. How many years does it take then bruh since u a nba scout. how many years does it take to become a star? kyrie did it in what 5 seasons? lebron did it in what 3 seasons? durant 4? drose 3? how many years does it take wise guy?

So I can't name KAT because he was only a top 10 ranked player in high school, but I can't use people drafted more than 6 years ago. Im guessing wiggins and anthony davis dont meet your arbitrary criteria.

Any more filters you want to put in this?

So I can't name KAT because he was only a top 10 ranked player in high school, but I can't use people drafted more than 6 years ago. Im guessing wiggins and anthony davis dont meet your arbitrary criteria.

Any more filters you want to put in this?

actually AD does and its a shame it took u ****** this long to name him. Congratulations bruh. FINALLY. Thank you

actually AD does and its a shame it took u *****s this long to name him. Congratulations bruh. FINALLY. Thank you

Wait what?

Add Wiggins and anthony davis to that list too

Learn to read. Trump needs to fix the education system. ALL CAPS ETC

Yo I'm dying laughing man :rofl:

Who was the last player who became great in less than 3 years?

Called that man Simple Jack :lol:

tropic-thunder-43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom