Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miggy

What about LeBryant Nash? That dude had a little bit of Lebron, Kobe and Steve Nash in him. He turned out to be a bust. You are right. Please return and enlighten us again, I need the LULZ

If Kyrie come down to Miami I wouldn't have a problem with that. (We need all the help that we can get right now) He's one of my favorite guys in the league but he better be prepared to build a winning team if he's gonna take the same approach as Bron

i dont understand jordan being butt hurt enough to blackball zeke from the dream team but he was ok with chuck daly coaching?

a damn shame zeke wasnt on the dream team

had me over here thinking that vid was taken today before I scrolled down and saw lock out :smh:

tenor.gif

What in the **** are yall doing :lol:

Miggy

What about LeBryant Nash? That dude had a little bit of Lebron, Kobe and Steve Nash in him. He turned out to be a bust. You are right. Please return and enlighten us again, I need the LULZ

LeBryan was the homie tho. Real cool dude

If I didn't know any better I'd think that was a video from the 2017 Finals. KID giving Lebby WORK!

let me intorduce you to zion williamson. aau is the worst thing that happened to the game of bball, giving these kids all this early exposure is weakening their overall game. name the last hyped kid in aau that made it all the way to the pros and was a complete player/or ended up living up to the hype.

you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

And for the record, very few players, whether they played aau or otherwise, are fully complete players when they get to the L. Thats the work ethic and culture of the youngins though. Pretty much every kid has played aau these days. You almost half to.

Lockout summer :pimp:

brooooo i legit, today, literally today, like an hour ago, was talking about this exact game with my boy. hella good looks with the post.

this is evidence that all future all star games should be played in hood gyms. This **** was hype af. Waaaaay better than the corny tnt joint.

In a way AAU is ruining alot of players in terms of fundamentals and making the right plays. Chuking the ball as soon as you cross halfcourt is not a good look no matter how you put it.

Lot of things wrong with it that they'll never change.

Ain't dude only play 17 games at duke?

Am I not understanding the question correctly by assuming the question was looking for a guy who was hyped going in to college and delivered in college AND the league

you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

And for the record, very few players, whether they played aau or otherwise, are fully complete players when they get to the L. Thats the work ethic and culture of the youngins though. Pretty much every kid has played aau these days. You almost half to.

People also think AAU is new or some ****.

All of your "good ole days" NBA players played AAU too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom