Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets guard James Harden has apparently had his jersey lifted to the rafters of a Houston strip club because of his lavish tipping,according to “Mal,” a friend of rapper Joe Budden, and co-host of the Joe Budden Podcast. Watch hosts Budden, Mal, and “Rory” discuss the visit to an unnamed gentlemen’s club with the All-NBA superstar, starting at the 21:14 mark of the podcast.

– via The Score

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!! :lol:
Hall of Famer in two sports

you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

And for the record, very few players, whether they played aau or otherwise, are fully complete players when they get to the L. Thats the work ethic and culture of the youngins though. Pretty much every kid has played aau these days. You almost half to.

lol HALF to.u funny

AAU has been played the same for literally...DECADES. It's a showcase. It really gets a bad rap because of the street agents, amount of games played and money in it......but it's such a positive On so many levels. Letting kids travel, meeting new people, taking some kids off the streets for the summer, playing with and against best players in the country etc.

Think about some of the most SKILLED American NBA players in the NBA right now....

They ALL played AAU. Sprinkled around the AAU schedule.....are numerous "Skill Academy's" and "Workshops" where fundamentals are DRILLED in by elite NBA players, coaches, college coaches, natl team coaches etc. A summer might consist of Peach Jam, Adidas Nation, Super Showcase....sprinkled in between are NBA Players Association Camp, Hoop Summit, Lebron James Skills Acadmey, Cp3 Elite Guard Camp, Team USA Natl Team Camp Invite etc. What the smart ones do is take what they learned at these camps over a few days...and dominate AAU with it.

Hubie Brown in the 70s said, "inner city blacks" were "ruining basketball" with their "non fundamental style". This was the 70s B :lol:. Here we are in 2017 and people are STILL looking for ways to diminish current basketball. Back in my day types.

Basketball players are more skilled across the board than they've ever been.

lmao. delusional

actually love harden

But as if today not a HOF. Soon, yes. Pretty much guarenteed at this crazy pace he's playing at

well who is HOF?? tf? do u peeps even watch the game of bball or do yall just have it playin in the background while yall cakin on the phone to some *** from around the way? Im tired of the idiotic statements on here. Lets clean niketalk up.

well who is HOF?? tf? do u peeps even watch the game of bball or do yall just have it playin in the background while yall cakin on the phone to some *** from around the way? Im tired of the idiotic statements on here. Lets clean niketalk up.

giphy-downsized (1).gif

Can't forget about the 2002 WCF. Kobe needed Samaki Walker to hit an almost halfcourt 3 before halftime and then Horry to hit his buzzer beater on top of the refs legitimately cheating and Shaq being the best player on the floor.

Several suitors contend there are two teams with the best ability to make deals for Irving: the Suns and Boston Celtics. So far, the Suns are unwilling to include No. 4 overall pick Josh Jackson in a trade, league sources said. The Celtics are monitoring, but it's unclear how aggressive they'll get -- and how motivated the Cavaliers would be to make a deal with their fiercest conference rival.

The Miami Heat are willing to part with Goran Dragic and Justise Winslow as centerpieces for an Irving trade, league sources said. With the Cleveland-Miami history, there’s little chance for a deal unless the Heat offered an overwhelming package.

An old teammate of Irving’s told one Western Conference GM: “He’s an animal. Forget whatever you hear about him off the court, go get him.” An elite Eastern Conference point guard told another GM in pursuit of Irving: “I don’t like him personally, but I hate playing against him. I’d trade a lot to get him.”

– via ESPN

Several suitors contend there are two teams with the best ability to make deals for Irving: the Suns and Boston Celtics. So far, the Suns are unwilling to include No. 4 overall pick Josh Jackson in a trade, league sources said. The Celtics are monitoring, but it's unclear how aggressive they'll get -- and how motivated the Cavaliers would be to make a deal with their fiercest conference rival.

The Miami Heat are willing to part with Goran Dragic and Justise Winslow as centerpieces for an Irving trade, league sources said. With the Cleveland-Miami history, there’s little chance for a deal unless the Heat offered an overwhelming package.

An old teammate of Irving’s told one Western Conference GM: “He’s an animal. Forget whatever you hear about him off the court, go get him.” An elite Eastern Conference point guard told another GM in pursuit of Irving: “I don’t like him personally, but I hate playing against him. I’d trade a lot to get him.”

– via ESPN

an elite eastern conference pg? either wall or IT said that

Yeah, it was handled terrible bro no lie. I feel the same way. They just forget everyone there.
Imma hit up a couple this season, with a little one due next month. I may not get too as many as I did last year though, or get to all those arenas I hit up either.

Ehhh, it was fun last season at least! Lol

Congrats brodie! That's a major life milestone! The greatest adventure right there! Bless up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom