Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::
fmimg7972587764083623872.jpg

You laugh but a behind the back pass to the screener and he's getting an open jumper every time. Especially if he has a strap

- Only call foul if it affects your shot. If your off arm gets brushed & you miss the shot you better run your *** down the court and play defense.

- Charge? Illegal screen? No chance those get called. Only blatant carries get called.

- If you don't use screens, what are you even doing. No one's tryna see you dribble for 15 seconds.

- It's okay if you're not that good, just know your role. If you're a shooter, shoot. If you're a defender, defend. Doing too much gets you in trouble.

If it's a blatant *** moving screen and the guy keeps doing it at some point I'm gonna have them check that **** up. Every once in a while you run into some dudes who wanna throw some dirty *** screens out there every chance they get. You're either gonna run their *** over and get into it with them or finally call that ****...usually depends on how big or crazy the dude is :lol:

I'm always the roll guy on the PnR or I post up. My accuracy from 3 point land is trash. I have to rely on bully ball and half a**ed layups. I'm starting to sound like Julius Randle.

A. You aren't Chris Paul or James Harden

B. CP3 looked lost as hell out there without any screens or actual real basketball :lol:

lmaoo bruh acting like cp3 a regular person lmaooo. his nba teammates already complain he dribbles to much. you take away the screen that man in iso heaven loll. harden isos so much as is, this is nothing different to him. Put dudes out there that actually play in a structured environment, those dude will be looking crazy.

idgaf
i'll call def 3 second, 3 in the key, moving screens, backcourt, etc

3 seconds? :rofl: Buggin out :lol: What ****** you play with actually entertain you stopping the game over 3 seconds? ***** probly calling 5 seconds back to the basket too :lol:

do guys call backcourt. we never do but whnever the ball goes back there i cringe. lol

honestly that's not even getting honored on most courts. you getting straight ignored if you try to call 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom