Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember I had a dude call 3 seconds on me. I called it a bull**** call and he gave me a technical. He went to the other basket and shot a FT.

he was playin? what kind of fools wild'n thread cats you hooping with bro

I know in the US it's man to man in the Philippines it's strictly 2-3 we had a pickup game where we were trashing the other team they went man I was dumbfounded I haven't played against a man to man in years Rec leagues also zone

We don't even call out of bounds too, no back court, no 3 seconds.... none of that.

Only thing we really call are fouls, and it has to be super blatant.

We don't even call out of bounds too, no back court, no 3 seconds.... none of that.

Only thing we really call are fouls, and it has to be super blatant.
The rec league I used to be in for college called out of bounds and back court violations. No three seconds in key or whatever though.

I know for pickup half court games there were out of bounds still and clearing the three point line after a rebound. And again, no three second bullcrap.

The rec league I used to be in for college called out of bounds and back court violations. No three seconds in key or whatever though.

I know for pickup half court games there were out of bounds still and clearing the three point line after a rebound. And again, no three second bullcrap.

Nah no one really calls out of bounds.... even when the ball clearly bounces on the black line, game on! Nobody calling that.

Not calling out of bounds is crazy to me. The simple rules of the game have to be acknowledged

:lol: any basketball with 'league' anywhere in the description should be officiated with referees and called accordingly. Anything other, is pick up ball and called according to whatever rules you want.

Some dude waited til i posted up and hit a jumper on him to call '3 sec' violation, this was after he was guarding me like crazy and got mad i still sank the shot :rofl:

Back courts aren't called one dude last time wanted to call an over the back foul

The shortest guy on the court so he just HAS to act like a point guard. Acting like some weird combo of Stockton and Westbrook. All the passes, all the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom