Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes are legit wrapping people up mid screen and basically following you as you try to get around.

I usually let it slide because calling fouls in pickups just starts too much nonsense but Saturday a dude legit was hugging people during screens. Called it one time and he stopped doing it going forward.

Setting screens in pick up games?

You have officially admitted that you play with scrubs.

And as far as this foul call talk you guys were taking about...few things piss me off more than the guy who gets his arm ripped off or wrapped up when we both have game point, the tough guy doesn't call a foul and then the other team goes right down and proceeds to drill a shot to end the game. While there's like a five game wait behind us.

I'm not gonna be out there calling ticky tack stuff, but you basically wasted that possession and lost the game for us if you get raped on game point and don't call it and we end up losing next possession.

I only call fouls if it's game point or close to the end of the game. . Other then that I let it slide

I remember once during pickup some dude tried to take a charge. We was laughing at him and telling him wtf. We didn't give it to him. That fool took off during the game.
That Same dude got crossed once so bad. He got up from the floor and left during the game.

You have officially admitted that you play with scrubs.

And as far as this foul call talk you guys were taking about...few things piss me off more than the guy who gets his arm ripped off or wrapped up when we both have game point, the tough guy doesn't call a foul and then the other team goes right down and proceeds to drill a shot to end the game. While there's like a five game wait behind us.

I'm not gonna be out there calling ticky tack stuff, but you basically wasted that possession and lost the game for us if you get raped on game point and don't call it and we end up losing next possession.

I must be playing at a different gym than everyone else. If it's game point, people are out there calling carries, travels, tick tack fouls, goal tends, crab dribbles, breathing, Mississippi reach arounds. I swear every time the game gets close everyone turns into a jr referee and starts calling some ********. "Imma let this one slide but you know you carried there, right?"

Go **** off and die, it's pickup ball

I must be playing at a different gym than everyone else. If it's game point, people are out there calling carries, travels, tick tack could, goal tends, crab dribbles, breathing, Mississippi reach arounds. I swear every time the game gets close everyone turns into a jr referee and starts calling some ********. "Imma let this one slide but you know you carried there, right?"

Go **** off and die, it's pickup ball

That's how it is at basically any hood gym or park I go to once in a while if i realllly need somewhere to play. Then they'll stand there arguing foul calls for 20 minutes at a time refusing to check ball unless they get their way. Bunch of guys that didn't even play in high school that stay around town just playing pickup every day of their lives.

Play with actual talented players and these things don't happen.

And that's why I don't call fouls. I came to play, not to stand around and argue. I'm more likely to give the ball to the other team so we can keep playing than continue to the nonsense.

That's how it is at basically any hood gym or park I go to once in a while if i realllly need somewhere to play. Then they'll stand there arguing foul calls for 20 minutes at a time refusing to check ball unless they get their way. Bunch of guys that didn't even play in high school that stay around town just playing pickup every day of their lives.

Play with actual talented players and these things don't happen.
not really. I play at a "hood" gym and no one argues foul calls for 20 minutes or any of the other ish you saying .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom