Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph impacts the game simply by being on the court.
Yall remember how teams used to get when Shaq caught the ball in the paint?
Steph does that without the ball in his hands.
He gets you a wide look simply by checking into the game :lol: Crazy man

All that and he still can't get a finals MVP.

Harden has 0 MVPs period but it would be silly to bring that up when discussing how good of a player he is because the lack of one doesnt suddenly make him trash.

"Harden is amazing at drawing fouls man. It's impressive. And he almost averaged a triple double in a season! He's an amazing player."

"Yeah but how many MVPs does he have? Exactly."

Cmon son.

Dumb logic man. Kareem and Kobe have 2...Steph should have 1 from 2015. It doesn't surprise me if he gets a few down the line.

It's a joke bruh, with a lil truth.

Harden has 0 MVPs period but it would be silly to bring that up when discussing how good of a player he is because the lack of one doesnt suddenly make him trash.

"Harden is amazing at drawing fouls man. It's impressive. And he almost averaged a triple double in a season! He's an amazing player."

Cmon son.

When did I say Steph was trash though? :lol: I just called the man the goat shooter but cuz I said he's not Magic, Lebron or Kobe dudes ready to slam they phones and keyboards.

Cmon son.

It depends of you're talking about broad spectrum. Nobody has Harden in a top 10 all time list. Steph can legitimately be a candidate for a top 10 of all time list

Let's just hope KING JAMES get to .500 (17-26 overall and 3-5 series) on the BIGGEST STAGE! Sure KD, Curry etc...... will be just fine in the FINALS!

There you go.
dont see anyone being unreasonable tho.

by the stats curry made players better then everyone this year and it wasnt close.
curry has led the L in overrall plus minus since 2013 iirc
curry has 2 mvp and he is the first unanimous mvp ever and had one of the best 3 seasons a player in the history of the league has ever had.

all i see is , no finals mvp. when mr kobe bryant has 7 finals trips and only has two.
and defense when the valid point that defense isnt really important for the smallest position on the court , no counter arguments are made.
whens the last time you heard someone say they were led by the defense of ____(insert any point guard) . it literally doesnt happen
i see no valid arguments backed up by any data that curry isnt as good as portrayed. if anything he is better then he is perceived to be by the casual fan. who thinks , curry chokes in every finals. hes a garbage defender etc etc.
you better then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom