Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is already the greatest scorer of all time. Only way to stop him is say you'll donate $10,000 to charity for every 3 he makes.
maxresdefault.jpg

My mans went from steph doesnt play defense to he aint magic. Let me go ahead and start the kobe > lebron daily programming to save everyones time.

it's disgusting man. my cost jumped 40%. For some people 50%. Tom gores is a clown. F that guy. One of the worst owners in the nba. And he invites players (specifically drummond) to his LA house for parties and gives him blow. pure colombian. and he hooks them up with girls and lets them take them into rooms in his crib..all wired for sound and video like TNT cutaways and watches them smash. all facts.

Lmfaoooooo

But yeah, my courtside plug said its gonna he roughh down there this season. Smh

I've always felt to GSW Steph >KD he really gave that team an identity.
it is . we saw how when they tried to run the offense through kd in the beginning of the season , they were good but nowhere near as potent as they were when they went back to steph ball. kd went down and they had they best run of the season. when it comes to opening up a teams offense, curry has no equal in the nba at the moment.

steph makes everyone better just by being on the court, and was tops in the year this league at making players better. dont let the assist numbers fool ya.
. id say thats having major control over a game.

Absolutely does in a different way. KD got all kinds of open dunks because of Curry running for 3s in transition. You have to trap Steph in PNR or he fries your big.

That boy is as special as anyone we've ever seen

Yeah that's true him being a threat does open things up but that's not equal to what Magic was doing. Getting dudes wide looks, getting rebounds and consistently pushing fast breaks.

He's a special shooter, goat at that but as a overall player he ain't as special as MJ, Magic, Kobe, Lebron.

My mans went from steph doesnt play defense to he aint magic. Let me go ahead and start the kobe > lebron daily programming to save everyones time.

I ain't bring up Magic, homie with the Cowboys logo did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom