Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Asian dude myself I can't stand these asian game shows.

In some subtle way it just seems to strengthen the effiminate Asian male stereotype.

Bunch of goofy looking dudes doing goofy **** on tv. This is why we got such a bad rep with non-Asian females in the Western world.

Y'all the worst bandwagons tho so it's tit-for-tat :lol:

In some subtle way it just seems to strengthen the effiminate Asian male stereotype.

Bunch of goofy looking dudes doing goofy **** on tv. This is why we got such a bad rep with non-Asian females in the Western world.

From the japanese birthrates some of yall aint doing too good with Asian females either (sorry too easy couldnt let it pass).

Seriously tho you really hate them like that?
As a non asian I always found them funny and inventive.
Yall are good at thinking up silly but entertaining **** :lol:

@freeze the crazy thing about that shot is that there's no way he got a clear look at the rim for it.
He basically took an estimated guess and then let it fly. Probly why it hit the backboard.
Also TMac and Vince should have never split up |l Dudes were racking up frequent flyer miles in the Air Canada Centre :pimp:

I wonder if we'll be saying the same thing about Lavine and Wiggins a decade from now. Or Tatum and Jaylen Brown if the Celtics decide to trade one of them in the next year.

From the japanese birthrates some of yall aint doing too good with Asian females either (sorry too easy couldnt let it pass).

Seriously tho you really hate them like that?
As a non asian I always found them funny and inventive.
Yall are good at thinking up silly but entertaining **** :lol:

@freeze the crazy thing about that shot is that there's no way he got a clear look at the rim for it.
He basically took an estimated guess and then let it fly. Probly why it hit the backboard.
Also TMac and Vince should have never split up |l Dudes were racking up frequent flyer miles in the Air Canada Centre :pimp:

I hate it not because of the entertainment factor. Every single Asian dude in that video screams effeminate (or beta or whatever word you want to use to associate a weak man). I know it's much different in Korea or in Asian countries. Those guys could probably get a woman no problem in the Eastern world. But from the Western society's point of view, an Asian male and masculinity may as well be an oxymoron. We are only hurting ourselves by portraying ourselves in that submissive, ridiculous manner. No matter how successful an Asian American dude is with women, we all look the same to the white man/women, and dudes in that video are automatically associated with every other Asian which a lot of times is associated with weak/submissive/low self esteem.

I hate it not because of the entertainment factor. Every single Asian dude in that video screams effeminate (or beta or whatever word you want to use to associate a weak man). I know it's much different in Korea or in Asian countries. Those guys could probably get a woman no problem in the Eastern world. But from the Western society's point of view, an Asian male and masculinity may as well be an oxymoron. We are only hurting ourselves by portraying ourselves in that submissive, ridiculous manner. No matter how successful an Asian American dude is with women, we all look the same to the white man/women, and dudes in that video are automatically associated with every other Asian which a lot of times is associated with weak/submissive/low self esteem.

Thoughts @drewdioxin2345

Man im stuck inside cuz of stupid flood waters guess ill watch the world game rerun and martin all day

it's disgusting man. my cost jumped 40%. For some people 50%. Tom gores is a clown. F that guy. One of the worst owners in the nba. And he invites players (specifically drummond) to his LA house for parties and gives him blow. pure colombian. and he hooks them up with girls and lets them take them into rooms in his crib..all wired for sound and video like TNT cutaways and watches them smash. all facts.

Underrated post

So those are the Asian version of sellouts?

Steph plays one side of the floor, he ain't touching Kobe or Lebron. KD still got more work to put in to be that group but he got a chance.

Steph's overall impact on the game is going to outweigh any defensive weaknesses when it's all said and done. You can be an all time great without being great on both sides of the ball.

Steph is coming

steph is already arguably the 2nd best point guard of all time.....not being a great defender as the pg , and smallest position in the league is forgivable. even the best defensive pgs in the league arent anywhere close to being as important as rim protectors or wing defenders

Steph's overall impact on the game is going to outweigh any defensive weaknesses when it's all said and done. You can be an all time great without being great on both sides of the ball.

Steph is coming

I disagree with all that. You can't play one side and make the same impact that Kobe and especially Lebron make. The game is soft now but you still have to play some defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom