Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly...it's kind of premature to predicting playoffs spots when Free Agency hasn't even started yet.

very true. the real games have to begin. we need something similar to the DJ/clippers fiasco. but that was probably once in a lifetime

t-wolves gave up lavine who was a terrible defender and kriss dunn who gave them nothing 
they definitely got better 

we making the playoffs next season for sure :pimp:  RT me Carver! 

T wolves gave up a young athletic, versatile guard who averaged 20ppg and shot 40% from 3 on a rookie deal

For a 28 year old wing who's had chemistry issues his last few years. Not only that....their spacing got worse.....and Jimmy Butler plays that "who's the man" ball. He also occupies the same places on the court as Wiggins.

Twolves had a chance to draft Jon Isaac....who would've fit in perfectly with their current roster...and grow with that core.

Not only that, they've already shower

It's very hard to hit on 4 players in consecutive drafts. T wolves did with Wiggins, Towns, Lavine and Deng....they had a chance to add to that with another young player....in a cheap draft...on a rookie deal.

t-wolves gave up lavine who was a terrible defender and kriss dunn who gave them nothing 
they definitely got better 

we making the playoffs next season for sure :pimp:  RT me Carver! 

T wolves gave up a young athletic, versatile guard who averaged 20ppg and shot 40% from 3 on a rookie deal

For a 28 year old wing who's had chemistry issues his last few years. Not only that....their spacing got worse.....and Jimmy Butler plays that "who's the man" ball. He also occupies the same places on the court as Wiggins.

Twolves had a chance to draft Jon Isaac....who would've fit in perfectly with their current roster...and grow with that core.

It's very hard to hit on 4 players in consecutive drafts. T wolves did with Wiggins, Towns, Lavine and Deng....they had a chance to add to that with another young player....in a cheap draft...on a rookie deal.

All true except Isaac was gone. I still think they would have been fine with Lauri. DSJ was there too

"I don't think Thibs can Coach in this League anymore."

word ya keyboard smoking right now step back. hot hot hot takes

Last edited:
 T wolves gave up a young athletic, versatile guard who averaged 20ppg and  (((((shot 40%))))) from 3 on a rookie deal

You could have stopped with this

But add this and you really have issues

They will be fist fighting before ASB over this

(((((They will miss this more than a little bit))))

Butler and Wade were snitching to the media on their mates last year....... "they don't want to win"

Yea you can get Butler all the way away from my team.

Like dude said last page, Vegas predictions is not about who they think will win and lose it's about what are the odds that get them to as close to 50/50 as possible so they can win regardless.

This squad vs Warriors in the Finals
eek.gif
roll.gif
 This would actually make it EASIER for the Warriors.

Yea they cut the cord on Zach a bit too early given that Jimmy is 28 and they missed the playoffs last year. And he's an awkward fit :lol:

Too early in their process to make deals like that. Jimmy gonna be on the wrong side of 30 by the time they make any legitimate noise.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. I can see making this move if Jimmy Butler makes you a contender..,but he doesn't make THIS Wolves team (as currently constructed) one. I see this ending in disaster actually.

The Big3 games are being played tomorrow but they're not being aired til Monday at 8PM on FoxSports1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom