Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y'all so quick to demote the Spurs? :lol:

Pop uses his bench most of the year and still racks up an easy 55+ wins every season

Why are y'all so quick to demote the Spurs?
laugh.gif

Pop uses his bench most of the year and still racks up an easy 55+ wins every season
More like 60+

It's hard to believe that the Celtics and Lakers didn't have more attractive deals :lol: smh

Unless Paul George gets some gigs this summer and gets to the rim instead of settling for midrange jumpers, this will help OKC marginally. They too have to finish off their roster. Taj and Andre I think are gone, they have depth issues.
Shhhh you can't say that. Paul George is secretly the best player in the league and we all gon see.

Why are y'all so quick to demote the Spurs? :lol:

We're gonna run a second year PG out there and LMA is worthless now. It's not a big deal to me I've been saying that this season is a wash.

This basically comes down to PG screwing over the pacers by scaring teams off by saying he's just a rental.. I'm positive that was probably the best offer they received for him and wanted to get over with it ASAP.

Last edited:
oh you mean when you said the Lakers could offer whatever they wanted and they didn't get him? now you will live in 2018 for the next year

remember when nobody had leverage?

Are you slow? They got him for trash. He said he was coming so don't trade for him. You see what his value was.

Shhhh you can't say that. Paul George is secretly the best player in the league and we all gon see.
We're gonna run a second year PG out there and LMA is worthless now. It's not a big deal to me I've been saying that this season is a wash.

It's not even July man but I see where u coming from

Spurs view free agency as a marathon not a race I think they'll be just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom