Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo in Houston seems impossible because of D'Antoni, but if he/they could get passed that, Melo would eat.

He can still get buckets but if he adopted the principle this time around, he'd get them pretty effortlessly imo.

Anything to reduce the plausibility of GSW having an easy road and making it back the the Finals easily or in one piece.

Was D'antoni and Melo combo that bad? I think both are in different/better places now. I guess....

Joe inlges is 10-12 million nice not 15ms nice

with the salary cap increase, 15m is 12m basically (a year or 2 ago)

Why would anyone wanna give Joe Ingles 60/4?
Are these gm's dumb? You know theyre gonna regret that deal halfway into next season

again, ingles is a good defender and 3rd in the league in 3pt shooting at 44%

he is a starting 2/3 and a good 3D combo 12-15m is market value for a player with his skillset. JR smith gets 13m and i would take ingles over him any day

Last edited:
with the salary cap increase, 15m is 12m basically
again, ingles is a good defender and 3rd in the league in 3pt shooting at 44%

he is a starting 2/3 and a good 3D combo 12-15m is market value for a player with his skillset. JR smith gets 13m and i would take ingles over him any day
yep. 15 milly is the new 10 milly in NBA salary terms

Free agent guard Jrue Holiday has reached agreement on 5-year, $126M deal to stay with New Orleans, agent Jason Glushon tells ESPN.

Deal includes bonuses that could move package to $150M, and a player option on 5th year.

God damn

Free agent guard Jrue Holiday has reached agreement on 5-year, $126M deal to stay with New Orleans, agent Jason Glushon tells ESPN.

Deal includes bonuses that could move package to $150M, and a player option on 5th year.

God damn

Pelicans are gearing up for that 30-52 season :smokin

Last edited:

God damn
Just last night WOJ was saying the pg market was dead and George Hill couldn't get as much/more than the 20 million a year he declined 
roll.gif

yea....okay

What a time to be alive in the NBA where even sub par players are cashing in on 100 mil contracts. I blame Allan Houston for this

Last edited:
I can't really call Ingles, Snell, and Ronaldo's contracts bad based on what a broke down Parsons and Miles Plumlee got in previous years

I can't really call Ingles, Snell, and Ronaldo's contracts bad based on what a broke down Parsons and Miles Plumlee got in previous years

You just named two of the worst contracts in the past few years with that plumlee and parsons comment.

Last edited:
Ugh hearing Rudy Gay may sign with the Spurs. Jesus Christ I do not want this move. Don't even makes sense. Need a Big or PG.

Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto

Memphis Grizzlies and Wayne Selden have agreed to a 2-year deal, a league source told Basketball Insiders.

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt

Hearing Pelicans, fresh off re-signing Jrue Holiday, will be engaging with veteran G Nick Young, last with the Lakers, today.

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt

Pelicans aggressively working to add guard talent, will also connect with veteran PG Ty Lawson (Kings) today as well as Nick Young.

Winning 30-35 games in the east could get you a playoff spot now while the west probably need 50+

Last edited:
Does he even try though? :lol:

Dont know how I feel about Rudy in the Dubs. Rather have Iggy but Rudy isnt a bad player per say...maybe he just needs a team like the Dubs to really shine. Hasnt dude always been a 1-2 option? Now hes dropping to 4th. He's can def score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom