Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:  yeah this is only good for debate, even if the warriors won 5 straight, ppl still wont say they can beat 96 bulls and 01 lakers. like steve kerr said, guys in the 50s would destroy everybody lmao

It's not disrespect. GS is an all time great team hell I put them in the top 5 over some other great Sixers, Lakers, Celtics, Bulls teams as well. But I'm not going to to just put them at the very top just because y'all wanna awwsome everything.

Last edited:
It's not disrespect. GS is an all time great team hell I put them in the top 5 over some other great Sixers, Lakers, Celtics, Bulls teams as well. But I'm not going to to just put them at the very top just because y'all wanna awwsome everything.
It's kinda disrespect to compare the Kings to the Warriors in terms of dictating pace

Rick Fox was an overrated defender IMO too, even in his prime. Kinda want to say the same thing about Fish as well

So the Cavs re-signed Korver and signed Jose Calderon 1yr/2.3m and let Deron go. Bron bolting. :lol: that roster old as hell

****** think they know of a player's work ethic based on how they document it on social media 
laugh.gif

dallas looking at ben mclmore, i think its cool. i think him and dennis smith ceiling could be like steve francis and cat mobley. good chance the mavs training staff could get him to outplay a lil 9mil a year contract.

It's kinda disrespect to compare the Kings to the Warriors in terms of dictating pace

Rick Fox was an overrated defender IMO too, even in his prime. Kinda want to say the same thing about Fish as well

Eh comparable to the rest of the league I think it's fair. 2001 Kings were at 94.4 pace regular season (2nd in the lg) and 96.2 in the playoffs (1st). 17 Dubs were at 99.8 pace regular season (4th in the lg) and 100.3 playoffs (1st). Do they have the same personnel no, but relative to the competition they were the Warriors of those early 2000s. They both were about 3 points higher than the league average pace.

Last edited:
i'm lightweight dense and have missed the last couple of pages of this thread..can anyone tell me what is going on in this picture?
Whiteside saying from 2000-now Boston has 1 ring and that Miami has 3 and Jazz have nothing

Thomas saying Boston has 16 rings total to Miami's 3 and Jazz have nothing

Gobert saying Miami is garbage, Boston is poop and that Jazz are #1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom