Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Jacobs knocks both charlos tfo. :lol:
Dude is a clown for losing 40k and 100k plus in jewlery at the 40 40 club. That’s a big L for him. Especially since he isn’t getting big bags for fights yet like Jacobs said :lol:. He’s now gonna waste another 100k to replace the jewelry that was stolen.

Jewelry should be insured and usually higher for what ppl actually pay so should be a come up on that end

I remember when Fabolous was "robbed" for his jewelry like a total of around 10 times that there were theories of him using those as come ups for cash

I wonder if he’s committing insurance fraud :lol:I hope his jewels were insured.

Canelo should've just apologized for talking slick to Marquez when he was young and naive and go over to train with Nacho and Co. Smh

Because deniro.

de_niro_gave_up.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I'm a GGG fan so I'm not making excuses for Canelo. A few years back the Mexico national team had the same results with Clenbuterol appearing and it is indeed from the meat in Mexico. I believe it was 5 or 6 players were suspended and had to leave the team until further testing had to be done to clear them. And I really don't think any of the players were using that since it would have no benefit in futbol/soccer. I don't know how much clenbuterol is needed for it to show up on test results or if there is a threshold where if you are over X amount you are clearly using it illegally. Just wanted to give some perspective on some stuff that has happened in the past.

Joshua is big enough that he could employ the same **** that Wlad used to get away with and prevent Wilder from ever establishing a rhythm from range, especially if the fight is in the UK.

One of the more overrated aspects of Wilder's game is his size (he's tall and long but has a narrow frame) and AJ who has a good 20-30 pounds of lean muscle mass on him could definitely muscle him around the ring if he is allowed to get away with it.

I could definitely see him trying that, but I'd also think Wilder would gameplan to dance around the outside and try to land that right hand. I guess it's just a matter of who can fight their fight

I'm a GGG fan so I'm not making excuses for Canelo. A few years back the Mexico national team had the same results with Clenbuterol appearing and it is indeed from the meat in Mexico. I believe it was 5 or 6 players were suspended and had to leave the team until further testing had to be done to clear them. And I really don't think any of the players were using that since it would have no benefit in futbol/soccer. I don't know how much clenbuterol is needed for it to show up on test results or if there is a threshold where if you are over X amount you are clearly using it illegally. Just wanted to give some perspective on some stuff that has happened in the past.

I believe it. And they found very trace amounts, contamination is actually a real possibility.

That same thing happened to Erik Morales before the rematch with DSG. Unless Canelo pops for something besides Clen this is almost a non-story

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom