Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe his story too, and too my knowledge micro-dosing Clen would be useless, so the meat contamination is really the only likely possibility here.

If I was an athlete down there I'd be buying organic at this point to not deal with the potential headache of a failed test.

Manny's never going to fight in the US again supposedly because of what he owes to the feds. Probably kills either a Crawford or Loma fight unless they want to fight him in China.

Yo!!
:rofl: :rofl:
Ishe was wrong for that.
That was flagarant. If Sugar Shane wasn’t punch drunk he would’ve beat the brakes off this mug.

IMG_2779.JPG

Not a Canelo fan but I think he can win this time if he decides to box. He knows he can't rock GGG so it will be a hit and run type style fight for him. A win's a win. Plus the possibility of an inside job by Oscar to sway the judges.

Not a Canelo fan but I think he can win this time if he decides to box. He knows he can't rock GGG so it will be a hit and run type style fight for him. A win's a win. Plus the possibility of an inside job by Oscar to sway the judges.

He did that in the first fight and got a gift draw lol

Canelo can definitely win, but his stamina failed him last fight. Taking all the mid rounds off ain’t a great strategy. If I knew he was coming in with a bigger gas tank I’d put some good money down on Canelo to win l, but that probably ain’t the case

Interesting read over on Boxing Scene about the levels of Clen Canelo tested for in comparison to other athletes suspended by WADA. Apparently, his levels were ~10 times higher than those being punished by WADA and they’re still writing it off as accidental.

Again GGG fan here, if it hadn't been for the precedent of this issue in Mexico I would be more skeptical. There have even been cases where visiting athletes from other countries have tested positive and it has been in line with what Canelo tested IIRC. I would give the testing agency the benefit of the doubt that they can give a certain verdict when an athlete is abusing something.

He already tested clean, but it’s worth mention that Clen has an incredibly short half-life.

Canelo looking for any advantage he cant get :rofl:

Also, not buying meat contamination. Man is a multimillionaire trying to convince everyone he's buying meat at the carniceria.
Canela on them roids.

Quigg missed the weight and won't be fighting for the title tomorrow. Fight is still on I think tho.

Back
Top Bottom