Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably Machado, Pedraza, and actually the fighter from the island TR should be promoting...Christopher “Pitufo” Diaz.

Crazy to think Bob was pushing Verdejo over Bud at one point.

Damn shame cause dude is ONLY 24, and was marketable as hell. Dude’s been struggling to beat C level fighters for awhile, esp anytime he stepped up to HBO.

Who is Puerto Rico's best boxer right now? I think it's Alberto Machado unless I am missing someone.

Pitufo?

EDIT: Dude above beat me to it.

Speaking of which, he wore some dope ******* gloves the other night.

Don't think I said this at the time but happy McWilliams got that strap!

Right now I think its 50-50. Kovalev gets hit a lot more easily and is slower. I don't think Browne is extraordinary but his athleticism could give Kovalev problems.

People are making too big of a deal of that Mikhalkin fight. Kov was coming off a camp where they had a hard time finding quality southpaws, and he was fighting a guy who had a hell of a chin and was very familiar with him as a fighter. Kov has known Mikhalkin dating back to their early amateur days.

ME doesn't take this fight if they thought Kov actually had a chance of losing.

mSFXk2a.gif

Lol this should make things a little more interesting.

He and GGG need to fight again at some point no matter what. Prolonging it puts GGG at a disadvantage because of father tine.

I'm sure the fight will happen. There's too much money to be made. Doesn't take away from the fact that Canelita is a cheater though.

Back
Top Bottom