Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GGG is in a tough situation here. Pull out and risk not making all that money OR stay and risk his life.

:lol: Lesbihonest if GGG was really about that life he'd ask for hair testing to see who's actually taking what.

This is just trolling by GGG's part to get into sensitive Canelita's HGH sized head.

besides the money i dont see the reason for a rematch of triple g and canelo... the first one was obviously dominated by triple g and he got robbed but he got the draw... its not like he lost like the first ward kovalev fight which was a worse robbery... triple g has nothing to prove with a second fight... canelo doesnt even deserve a rematch tbh

It's going to be hilarious if Eddie gets HBO to take all his ****ty fights just for AJ to sign with SHO :lol:.

besides the money i dont see the reason for a rematch of triple g and canelo... the first one was obviously dominated by triple g and he got robbed but he got the draw... its not like he lost like the first ward kovalev fight which was a worse robbery... triple g has nothing to prove with a second fight... canelo doesnt even deserve a rematch tbh

:lol:

i mean come on do you really see anything different happen in the second fight? canelo doesnt have a chace.... unless you want to see triple g really beat him up this time around and try for the KO :lol:

Heel is the way to go for the Charlo bros

Trash talk + exciting fights/KOs works most of the time.

Just leave the corny one liners alone and they should be good.

"On the floor like a floor tile." -Adrien Broner :stoneface:

The Charlo's are entertaining when they go heel. Next time he has to pick on someone his own size.

Why this dude targeting tank and his nostrils. We all saw how he froze up when miracle man rolled up.

And all this canelo suspension crap is all smoke and mirrors. Its just a front to make it seem like they're gonna do something, but at the end of the day theres too much money to be made.

Usyk vs Gassiev is supposedly getting moved back to June.

I'm not sure if the Saudi's are having are hard time coming up with the money or if the Russian's are outbidding them.

Something bizarre is going to happen in this fight to make it inconclusive. DQ, early stoppage, draw, or something along those lines. They're doing everything they can to prolong Joshua-Wilder.

Something bizarre is going to happen in this fight to make it inconclusive. DQ, early stoppage, draw, or something along those lines. They're doing everything they can to prolong Joshua-Wilder.
Man I can sense it too
Watch AJ break a hand or some weird ish

Back
Top Bottom