Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was the other that got caught? Sorry my memory is fuzzy.

erik morales and francisco vargas

it sucks cause Gennadiy wants the fight no matter what, because of the payday, but I just dont think its right to face a roided up canelo AGAIN. this sport is truly just full of filth, it doesnt deserve ggg

Talked to GGG on Saturday (he's a neighbor of mine) and he's still preparing for a back up plan. He seems down to fight him still, but i think that's a mistake. Has been in Big Bear for weeks but finally came back in to town to spend time with his family, so i think he's giving up on any chance at a fight.

He's livid. Needs that payday.

Talked to GGG on Saturday (he's a neighbor of mine) and he's still preparing for a back up plan. He seems down to fight him still, but i think that's a mistake. Has been in Big Bear for weeks but finally came back in to town to spend time with his family, so i think he's giving up on any chance at a fight.

U live in Santa Monica area?

Got cha I seen GGG in that area before
Lot smaller in person that I imagined
yeah, he's not big at all. My wife was stunned that was him. I remember the first time i saw him, I didnt even notice him. Just looked like a regular euro dude rocking the vneck with loafers/no socks. Than i saw him at my sons school and was like thats GGG! I waited outside before i headed off to work for like a week to see him walk his son to school again, but didnt see him until like a month later when i was bbq'ing. Good ole BBQ got him to stop by and say what's up.

He's pretty ripped right now. I knew he was done with fight preparation when i saw him and his son riding around the neighborhood in Byrd scooters with no helmet this weekend, going full speed. No F's given. Feel for him. He's been away from wife and kids for weeks and then bam, preparations for nothing. Thats messed up. He's a good Dad.

^ thats ******* awesome. I bet you keep your music down to a minimum and have your guest park blocks away :lol: jk.

I feel for 3g though. He could've had a fight between last sept and now but instead made no money and time isnt exactly on his side either.

Sucks to be whoever the replacement is, ggg is gonna light his *** up.

^ thats ****ing awesome. I bet you keep your music down to a minimum and have your guest park blocks away :lol: jk.

I feel for 3g though. He could've had a fight between last sept and now but instead made no money and time isnt exactly on his side either.

Sucks to be whoever the replacement is, ggg is gonna light his *** up.
I'm 43. Ain;t no music playing loud these days. Once 10p hits, I'm looking for ways to escape to bed!

Who and Why?

spike-o-sullivan_1.jpg

Pictures or duck tales

How is it hard to believe? GGG is well off but he's not filthy rich. It's not like he lives next to Mayweather and the Maloofs. :lol:

How is it hard to believe? GGG is well off but he's not filthy rich. It's not like he lives next to Mayweather and the Maloofs. :lol:
He lives a very regular life. Its just a temporary crib for him.

My next door neighbor is a prominent NBA agent. I could not disclose his name because he's given me info in the past about trades/players leaving that I posted in the NBA thread. Regularly see a NBA GM come through his place whenever they are in town. Got so much scoop when the Deandre Jordan shenanigans was going down when he was considering Dallas.

Owen Wilson lives about a block and a half away.

NT'ers can't live in nice neighborhoods?

He lives a very regular life. Its just a temporary crib for him.

My next door neighbor is a prominent NBA agent. I could not disclose his name because he's given me info in the past about trades/players leaving that I posted in the NBA thread. Regularly see a NBA GM come through his place whenever they are in town. Got so much scoop when the Deandre Jordan shenanigans was going down when he was considering Dallas.

Owen Wilson lives about a block and a half away.

NT'ers can't live in nice neighborhoods?
What do you do for a living?

Back
Top Bottom