Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He didn't even look "bad".

Parker's a quick awkward guy with a chin. He's not even remotely similar to Wilder as a fighter to be acting like AJ got "exposed" and is still not the favorite by a considerable margin.

He didn't even look "bad".

Parker's a quick awkward guy with a chin. He's not even remotely similar to Wilder as a fighter to be acting like AJ got "exposed" and is still not the favorite by a considerable margin.

The fight had little to no excitement. AJ didn't look bad in my eyes either, even though I though he could've pressed more.

Becoming undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world is one of the highest honors in sports.

This is true but it ain’t worth it. I’d rather cash out anyways and have Wilder get thirsty. When his own fans start calling him out then his team has something to worry about. 25Ms in one night? Wilder you can wait :lol:

Some think povetkin is the man to beat at hw with some of the nasty KO wins hes had and still only having 1 loss in his career
Prior to this past weekend, he couldn't KO his last two opponents, might have something to do with getting off the juice.

Looks like Bob threw out Zurdo as a replacement for Canelo.
Great fight for Ramirez! He gets the exposure and it's a great learning experience for him.

^
:rofl: :rofl:

That's the first thing that came to mind...
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer is gonna say "told ya so"
I wonder who thethe opponent will be. I want it to be Jesse Hart Part II, but doubt it on such a short notice. But then the first one was such a great fight that if second on Cinco de Mayo is comparable it will win over more fans. Shame that the first was on a Friday night and overshadowed by a few bigger cards the following day.

^
Bob is ready to feed Zurdo to GGG.

9DF4F35E-F8FD-4AC8-8625-E6C4A473FCB5.jpeg

Pacquiao vs matthysse is on for july 14th in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

First fight without roach or arum (might work with TR to get it broadcastes in the us)

Im wit it.

Now while you're at it predict something for this mess in the welter weight division.
Just seeing this now. Hmm I have a feeling we won't see Thurman fight anyone significant again. He can live comfortably in Nepal with the money's he made despite not being on PPV. So that means Man Down for everyone else at 147.

Back
Top Bottom