Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Broner at this point beat Omar? :lol:

Al needs to cash him out and call it day before he does something really stupid. 0 reason to invest any kind of capital behind dude at this point.

Does Broner at this point beat Omar? :lol:

Al needs to cash him out and call it day before he does something really stupid. 0 reason to invest any kind of capital behind dude at this point.

Nah I'm just saying they're both big enough names for a fight no matter how washed they are.

Sure, I wouldn’t want to see it tho. Brandon ain’t got much left and Victor is essentially the Mexican Broner with his out of the ring bull****. They should make that fight ASAP and call it a day.

The problem with Porter is that you can tell its obivously forced, and hes not that comfortable with it. He wants bigger fights, I cant blame him.

He's a Korean/EE mix like GGG interestingly. I thought he was a Siberian Mansi like Provo before looking it up.

I wonder if he's embraced by Slavic Russians? I read on r/boxing after the Gassiev-Dorticos fight that even Christians from the Caucasus get **** from Slavs in Russia which I found interesting. Gassiev is Ossetian, and of the Iron ethnic group/tribe, which is why he rocks Iron on his trunks.

Last edited:

To be fair SSR holds a lot of weight in his legs, but the two seem a lot closer is size than I thought they would. I was leaning towards SSR because of the size, power, and JFE's inactivity but now I'm not sure.

He's a Korean/EE mix like GGG interestingly. I thought he was a Siberian Mansi like Provo before looking it up.

I wonder if he's embraced by Slavic Russians? I read on r/boxing after the Gassiev-Dorticos fight that even Christians from the Caucasus get **** from Slavs in Russia which I found interesting. Gassiev is Ossetian, and of the Iron ethnic group/tribe, which is why he rocks Iron on his trunks.
IDK what he is. He looks pretty scary when he looks you dead in the eye.

Back
Top Bottom