OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man, that's some ****. controlling most of the game, give up 3 big plays that decided the game.

can't believe Rolo kept ******* around with bringing McDonald at QB when it was obvious they figured it out. I'm sick.

Buffs got smoked tonight. Good atmosphere at the game... after the crowd showed up. Too many turnovers for the buffs though.

Hurdling a guy is impressive but clearing him by 3 feet at 230lbs just seems excessive. (h/t @JoeHermitt)
DKevtXMWAAEle0D.jpg

Is it just me or has having tape on Darnold showing his weak spots in ways teams couldn't last year? USC Gotta focus on running the ball like in the glory days!

Is it just me or has having tape on Darnold showing his weak spots in ways teams couldn't last year? USC Gotta focus on running the ball like in the glory days!
running the ball will still be the focus, but their best rb was out yesterday and Cal did an excellent job on defense.

Justin Wilcox has helped that defense tremendously.

Tape helps but the tape won’t stop the things Darnold does at an elite level - escape pressure, extend plays and improvise.

Problem is he’s not getting away with the reckless shots he likes to take now and then anymore. He’s a high risk high reward type of QB. Also he lost Juju and Adoree.

That said he’s still throwing for monster yardage against teams and completing 70% of passes though.

Back
Top Bottom