OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Gators will have 9 more scholarships for next year.

63 felonies possible for the 9 involved.

Imagine Callaway is gone, OL Kadeem Telfort has 30 charges.

7 of the 9 may be able to enter a diversion program.

Damn, first non-night game for Miami-FSU since 2011. At least I'll be at MSU/Michigan. Expecting MSU fans to act crazy all day leading up to a night game.

DKnXAb7W0AA9xte.jpg

Deion Sanders destroys Emmitt Smith during a 1987 FSU-Florida game:

Was Franks that bad?

I haven't watched the game in full, but Puke apparently threw a pick on his first drive after coming in. Felipe getting hosed. No way he can gain any confidence like this. Nus has been a **** playcaller and Mac won't step up to the plate. He's like Les at LSU.

Franks was pretty bad. UF has no offensive identity, though. These fluke *** wins are going to keep McElwain in place too :lol:

5:25 – “I’m 55 going on 56.” – Fritz explaining that job security matters at his age.

5:41 – “I took a contract that didn’t have much job security.” – referring to the year-to-year review he faces at Georgia Southern. Could get terminated if he drops below 7 wins.

5:45 – Money quotes: “They told me when I proved myself that I would be given job security. That wasn’t the case.”

“I thought the last couple years I deserved more than that.”

“At this stage of my career, this stage of my life, job security is really, really important.”

“At some point I would like to retire.”

Last edited:
I haven't watched the game in full, but Puke apparently threw a pick on his first drive after coming in. Felipe getting hosed. No way he can gain any confidence like this. Nus has been a **** playcaller and Mac won't step up to the plate. He's like Les at LSU.
Franks is really struggle with pre snap reads. Wasnt adjusting protections. He has to get better pre snap. He has a cannon, but is very raw. His high school didn't have a qb coach. He's still a work in progress.

For UF, i don't know what the identity is to be but 17 and 89 need 10+ targets/touches a game. They can make explosive plays w/o necessarily being schemed open

Back
Top Bottom