OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised he failed so badly at OSU. I figured he’d be perennially 6-6, 7-5 but 7-23 in 3 years is atrocious.
I thought he would fail miserably. You have to be able to recruit Cali at Oregon state. That’s why Riley was decent.

Good first job destination.

Helmets are fire, just should have gone with a black gator theme like the basketball team does.

DLu3n3eW0AAzkGq

image_handler.aspx

image_handler.aspx

Its getting spooky for gata

3653334524001_5519664577001_5519659510001-vs.jpg

"I'm 100% convinced that Miami and Georgia are on a collision course for the national championship."

-Mark Richt, December 12th, 2015

_s gon get that chain snatched

The gator skin concept could have worked if they just left it on the numbers instead

DSC_0941_nqry5f.jpg

8ed4e9e881104bf000221404b21fe4d5--odell-beckham-jr-nuest-jr.jpg

I'm pretty sure the joint ODB is rocking is python too, but white or blue faux gator skin numbers would probably look something similar.

The gator skin concept could have worked if they just left it on the numbers instead

DSC_0941_nqry5f.jpg

8ed4e9e881104bf000221404b21fe4d5--odell-beckham-jr-nuest-jr.jpg

I'm pretty sure the joint ODB is rocking is python too, but white or blue faux gator skin numbers would probably look something similar.

All they had to do was copy the pro combat template from some years ago and do black:

picture-221.png

x
thumb.aspx

=

Piffery

I mean this **** is funny, but he needs to stop if he ever hopes of getting a better job.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but why Is Darnold a better prospect then Rosen? Also I know he isn't eligible, but Clelin Ferrell would be my choice from that Clemson D-line over Wilkins. That boy is a monster

Forgive my ignorance, but why Is Darnold a better prospect then Rosen? Also I know he isn't eligible, but Clelin Ferrell would be my choice from that Clemson D-line over Wilkins. That boy is a monster

USC hype machine. Rosen is a better prospect.

USC hype machine. Rosen is a better prospect.

I was about to say ask MVP MVP but he trolled me first.

Darnold is the better prospect because he's better. He's more coachable and he improvises better - think Aaron Rodgers making Mike McCarthy look good. Darnold is also more athletic than Rosen, but Rosen is a very underrated athlete himself. Rosen definitely has a better throwing motion and throws a better/more consistent deep ball than Darnold. Darnold leaves points on the table with some of his near misses. Darnold has 1000x the pocket presence of Rosen (again Aaron Rodgers comparison) but this year he's been a lot less trusting of his line and more prone to try to run. But he has made a so so O-line look good for the past two years. Both he and Rosen have a horrible habit of throwing off their back foots. They've both displayed very suspect decision making this season and both force the ball a lot. Rosen has lucked out and like in the TAMU game a bunch of them have been dropped, Darnold has not been so lucky. They've also both had to put up with pretty questionable play calling their whole careers but Darnold has won more against the same to better competition. Argue about Rosen having slightly less talent and being expected to do more, but at the end of the day, it's really nitpicking. They're similar players and 1st round pro prospects. I'd be happy if my team took either of them, although I don't want th eJets to ruin either of their careers so there's that.

Honestly, Mayfield is a better college QB than both of them, but what separates Darnold from him and Rosen is Darnold can physically just do some **** that no other college QB right now (and few NFL QBs) can. It's his ceiling they're all gushing over.

But anyways, I heard everyone's d riding Ryan Finley now, so maybe you should be asking about him?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom