OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like PJ but Minny is not very good right now. Motivation only gets you so far.

UMD would be tricky if it wasn't for the injuries.

8-4 is this teams floor. I think they'll finish 9-3 personally.

Called 9-3 at the beginning of the year, but that included losses @PSU, @Wisky and vs OSU. Hope we can pull out one of those now.

The McCaskeys are cheap as hell :lol:

That's one franchise he's definitely not going too.

Last edited:
Called 9-3 at the beginning of the year, but that included losses @PSU, @Wisky and vs OSU. Hope we can pull out one of those now.

We still match up well with PSU. Their OL is garbage too, only difference is they have Barkley. If they can contain him and force McSorley to beat them, they have a shot.

Wiscky will be tougher. Their D is better, and their O could take advantage of Michigan's undersized D. Mone is going to have to play a lot of snaps that game.

Outside of OSU, this team can still beat everyone left on the schedule. I'd dump the zone **** and go back to the bread and butter gap **** they have been doing for the two years prior.

I'd probably look at playing Ruiz or Runyan and moving Bredoson to OT as well.

They could very well beat tOSU. We have looked good the last few weeks but it's against inferior teams. I will say I was surprised at how they beat Maryland but that's not the same Maryland team that started the year. It doesn't matter how bad each team looks, when they play in November all bets are off

grambling railroaded PV :smh:

grambling QB is the goods.

I wish the SWAC would get their act together so they can start competing in the FCS playoffs again. JSU was ranked somewhere in the top 10-15 few years ago and would have got to play at least 1 game in the playoffs.

Recently I know Grambling and another school have been ranked high enough go get a game in.

nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

Love these Mondays in Soonerland

gunna get it gunna get it who do you want taking over (that’s realistic?)

I’ve seen Brohm’s name and Venables but I can’t tell if that’s just people throwing **** out there cuz they’re the first names that came to mind.

I don’t realistically see Tee getting that job but who knows with Fulmer.

did Mike Riley leave Covarlis on good terms? Any hurt feelings?

He needs to return and retire there. They were good for each other

Surprised he failed so badly at OSU. I figured he’d be perennially 6-6, 7-5 but 7-23 in 3 years is atrocious.

Gary should have just binded his time as DC somewhere and waited for something like BYU or Cal to open up.

Back
Top Bottom