OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruce Feldman predicted that Nebraska is going to go after Chip now that Moos is there. Stating the obvious, i know.

22B63885-BA59-4DB0-814D-D8E4D9B419FA.jpeg
Bruh this really happened? :lol:

I'm an older dude who's not as hip to sayings anymore, and by the time i catch on, its no longer the thing to say. But i see Warmachine85 Warmachine85 say pull up quite a bit. What am i missing? I'm taking it as a challenge, even though i know he's trolling. But does it mean something else? Its bugging me. Need to feel like i know what the hell is being said. Pardon my ignorance

I know its for player safety that teams rarely hit or practice tackling anymore but damn if that wouldn't have happened if that player wrapped up instead of trying to hit him with his shoulder.

Kids fundamentals are lacking all over the board and that goes all the way up to the NFL. Derrick Johnson, has to be the worst tackler I have ever seen in the NFL. Dude routinely just runs, ducks his head and drops his shoulder hoping whatever he hits, if he even connects goes down. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen him bounce off a guy or flat out miss someone because he won't use his arms and wrap up. Drives me insane.

*Rant over*

I know its for player safety that teams rarely hit or practice tackling anymore but damn if that wouldn't have happened if that player wrapped up instead of trying to hit him with his shoulder.

Kids fundamentals are lacking all over the board and that goes all the way up to the NFL. Derrick Johnson, has to be the worst tackler I have ever seen in the NFL. Dude routinely just runs, ducks his head and drops his shoulder hoping whatever he hits, if he even connects goes down. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen him bounce off a guy or flat out miss someone because he won't use his arms and wrap up. Drives me insane.

*Rant over*

I swear DJ used to be a sure tackler, and slowly became a hitter, then the Achilles went

*Rant over*

That was a bad tackle attempt for sure, but typically Cam is one of the surest tacklers in college. He's fundamentally sound, he just got ran over :lol:

casper90403 casper90403 Kenny Bigelow retired from playing football (will transition to more of a coaching role) and Josh Fatu was in a multi-car accident and is day to day. With Marlon T also done for the year, so much for that interior line depth.

sad to hear about Bigelow. There's just no sure things coming out of high school. Get that education.

JT is WAYYYYY more mobile than i thought. I think he trimmed down from his freshmen year and it changed everything for him. The talent he has at Mater Dei is filthy. Isn't fair.

Can't wait. He needs to graduate early.

^ Honestly... He'd probably be the #1 QB coming out of HS this year and #2 on our depth chart right now. I'm terrified at the prospect of losing his commitment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom