OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did Penn State get this good in such a short period of time?

giphy.gif

Brian Kelly doing an absolute magic trick in South Bend ...

I am fortunate enough to know people very close to the University and he was on his way out after the Georgia game ... I know it sounds petty but the administration was waiting for the first loss to make it seem "warranted" ... At the last second, the narrative fell apart given they almost won ... He literally has no friends left and is winning his way to another year ...

CHEER, CHEER FOR OLD NOTRE DAME!

Brian Kelly doing an absolute magic trick in South Bend ...

I am fortunate enough to know people very close to the University and he was on his way out after the Georgia game ... I know it sounds petty but the administration was waiting for the first loss to make it seem "warranted" ... At the last second, the narrative fell apart given they almost won ... He literally has no friends left and is winning his way to another year ...

CHEER, CHEER FOR OLD NOTRE DAME!

Keep him forever. He follows every good season with 2-3 bad ones

I don’t think we are watching the same game even though you’re a buffs fan, Colorado player never even hit the guy in the helmet with his helmet. He’s 6’6, dude he hit was 5’10

I’m really enjoying Falk’s modified Peyton Manning style extra long sleeves.

And if anyone cares...KU has tied the record for the most consecutive road losses at 44. No worries we will set the record by the end of the season.

#MakeKUFootballGreatAgain

Last edited:
I’m really enjoying Falk’s modified Peyton Manning style extra long sleeves.

And if anyone cares...KU has tied the record for the most consecutive road losses at 44. No worries we will set the record by the end of the season.

#MakeKUFootballGreatAgain
KU football man :smh: Is there any chance they get decent again? Such a huge hole that program is in. My boy Dylan Smith played QB there. We were lit when he got a scholarship to play there, even though we were disappointed he didn't get a serious look from someone in the Pac-10

KU should run the option or hire someone like Bohl or Chris Klieman to manball it up there.

Schools like TT and Baylor didn’t turn it around by trying to be like everyone else schematically.

I didn’t watch any games yesterday besides the UT v. OK state game.

Without looking at the score, but based on the thread titles on the SC board and the Austin powers post @elpablo21 tagged me in, I’m guessing things did not go well for USC :lol: :lol:

EDIT

Saw the score. Lawd. :lol:

Last edited:
KU football man :smh: Is there any chance they get decent again? Such a huge hole that program is in. My boy Dylan Smith played QB there. We were lit when he got a scholarship to play there, even though we were disappointed he didn't get a serious look from someone in the Pac-10

I believe they can. It is going to take some time to get there.

I felt it would take Beaty time to build because Weis did so much damage to that program. As long as the team got better, not even in the Ws and Ls column his job would be safe. Heading into year 3 I thought this would be a three or four win season but this team has regressed in all three phases. They are embarrassing themselves with every passing weekend. If Beaty doesn't make this team competitive through the rest of year he, along with the AD will be canned. There is some talk that the AD will go first and Beaty's fate will be decided at the end of the year.

Right now it looks bleak but this team is young and if they get the right coach they could get this turned around.

Back
Top Bottom