OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh Harbaugh Def resurrected the team. You can “just tell” things are different and better. Doesn’t mean stupid inpatients fans won’t get impatient and overly critical.

Outside of tO$U and Bama this would be any fan base to any coach. And even Urban got it at the end of the UF run.

Damn, man...The first time UW plays in the middle of the afternoon, we've got Penn St./OSU, Georgia/Florida, NC State/Notre Dame and even TCU/Iowa St. could be fun. They all start at the same time. wtf?

Detroit Free Press makes it a point to bash Michigan at every turn... Not a surprising article... Harbaugh has some serious problems with his offensive staff... Too many chefs in the kitchen... His son is not doing a ton with the RBs either.

Time to get revenge on the Gators this Saturday. I'm calling 35-14, Georgia. Slow start but we'll get the running game going and our D will keep that anemic Gators offense in check.

Also calling Ohio State winning big over Penn State.

Su'a back watching football again?

Chauncey Gardner and Florida guys talking **** about Fromm and UGA :lol:

camron.gif

It's never going to be Chip Kelly. Honestly, I don't even know if Chip would work at SC.

Clay also isn't going anywhere pre-winter 2018/19 if that. I've been reading some interesting stuff about his hiring process and the board of trustees' views on the football team and how good is good enough. cliff notes: They want to be UCLA, not Alabama.

Still I think Clay does only have a $2 mil buyout, and Swann did try to fire him last season after Utah before being blocked.

I think USC would have to lose to UCLA this year for them to seriously consider firing him. I think we lose this weekend. So UCLA could be the final blow.

Still dumbfounded Barkley is going to win the heisman
3-4 better players out there having better seasons
Josh Adams
Bryce Love
JT Barrett

Still dumbfounded Barkley is going to win the heisman
3-4 better players out there having better seasons
Josh Adams
Bryce Love
JT Barrett
Your first year following the Heisman race? It's not only about the best year.

casper90403 casper90403 i don’t think they’re losing ASU. They’re banged up and reeling but ASU is still coached by Todd Graham.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne the admins aren’t breaking off bread for anything. They’re still trying to fix the dumpster fire in their med school :lol: Basketball does have the #4 class right now doe :nerd:

Honestly, I don’t even want Helton fired. I just want Lynn Swann/someone to force his hand a la James Franklin so he stops stubbornly making the same preparation and in game mistakes. As is he only coaches well from the hot seat.

Back
Top Bottom