OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AP top 25

1. Alabama
  2. Penn State
  3. Georgia
  4. TCU
  5. Wisconsin
  6. Ohio State
  7. Clemson
  8. Miami
  9. Notre Dame
  10. Oklahoma
  11. Oklahoma State
  12. Washington
  13. Virginia Tech
  14. NC State
  15. Washington State
  16. Michigan State
  17. USF
  18. UCF
  19. Auburn
  20. Stanford
  21. USC
  22. West Virginia
  23. LSU
  24. Memphis
  25. Iowa State

I'm surprised Notre dame isn't ranked higher. I would think they'd be ahead of Ohio state.... and I dislike that organization a lot.

That would’ve been a pretty big leap from where they were ranked before. I don’t think they’re better than some teams ahead of them (specifically Clemson). But I do think Ohio State is the highest ranked one loss team just because their loss was so early, they for sure are not the best one loss team

^ yeah, but that also just shows how dumb the rankings can be. I mean NDs only loss is to the #3 team. Ohio state belongs back with Oklahoma & OK state.

Ohio State has destroyed every team since they lost, in all fairness. ND's win was impressive but we all know that USC is over hyped as hell at this point and had a lot of injuries.

Last edited:
Honestly off of eye test alone I'd probably have OSU at #2 right now. Taking resume into account maybe #4. They've been the hottest team in the country post the OU L.

Last edited:
Ohio State has destroyed every team since they lost, in all fairness. ND's win was impressive but we all know that USC is over hyped as hell at this point and had a lot of injuries.

To be fair they’ve played some really bad teams but at the same time they’ve been impressive and never in doubt during those games. It’s made me more confident in the team but Saturday will be a good indicator of where they really are

OSU been playing bums we'll see how they fair against Penn St.

Bama and UGA are the 2 best teams by eye test at the moment.

Honestly off of eye test alone I'd probably have OSU at #2 right now. Taking resume into account maybe #4. They've been the hottest team in the country post the OU L.

But who have they beaten? Maryland’s corpse?

They’ve played one good team all year and got absolutely destroyed.

No offense witnesskb24 witnesskb24

No one, they've dominated trash like a playoff team is supposed to tho post OU. Can't say that about teams like Clem, OU, and Okie lite who have had issues with mediocrity.

This team reminds me of the squad in 14, as much as that pains me to say. I think they cover against PSU this week, and obliterate Michigan.

Oh none taken at all, I said the same thing. Been trash teams but they've beaten them like they're supposed to. We will see if they are for real this weekend

Heard on the radio he has the same record at this point as Hoke did. True?

yea, this was true two weeks ago tho.

img_3570.jpg

Reality is in year 2 the guy was a OT L away from making the CFBP most likely. This year sucks but some are just jumping on dude because of his antics and they finally see an opportunity.

Way too early for the pitchforks, but changes need to made this offseason if they eventually don't figure things out on O.

yea, this was true two weeks ago tho.

img_3570.jpg

Reality is in year 2 the guy was a OT L away from making the CFBP most likely. This year sucks but some are just jumping on dude because of his antics and they finally see an opportunity.

Way too early for the pitchforks, but changes need to made this offseason if they eventually don't figure things out on O.

I'd take him over Gundy tbh, which is as cold of a take as it gets admittedly :lol:

Harbaugh will be fine. Anyone that says he hasn't resurrected that program is blind. This season is what happens when you lost damn near all your team from the previous year.

I still think them and OSU will be a close game

Back
Top Bottom