OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My sauces are telling me the list looks like this

Frost
Mullen
Kelly
Strong

It'll be one of those 4

Please hire Charlie. :lol:

Are the folks at Florida over Mullen chucking them under the bus?

Going to be interesting to watch Frost -- Nebraska's a tough gig. Will he go there or look at other jobs that provide better resources and talent pools?

I'd guess when it's all said and done Chip lands at UCLA.

What does Tennessee do?

Frost seems like the logical choice and I feel like he'd actually have UF humming.

Mullen was begging for Miami job last year. He def wants out at Miss State

Frost seems like the logical choice and I feel like he'd actually have UF humming.

Mullen was begging for Miami job last year. He def wants out at Miss State

Word is it's his job to turn down. If he does take the UF gig, look for Mullen to go to UTk.

EDDCB3FF-2B55-4A5E-B7DC-CA429035EA6A.jpeg
Iowa’s “blackout” against tOSU this weekend

Charlie Strong's window has closed and I think he knows it, that's why he took the USF job with quickness when it opened up. Spend 10 years there, finish up your HC career, become a USF legend and maybe they'll build a statue or put your name on a new facility.

Frost has all the options in the world but Florida makes too much sense. You take the UCF job 2 years ago to get exposure to recruiting in that state so that experience can payoff when you go to a bigger program in SEC/ACC country.

Mullen :sick:

That's the surest way to 8-5 UGA level mediocrity. I'd rather we reach out to Joey Freshwater before Mullen

He's going to be reached out to for the simple fact that he's buddies with our current AD. But yeah he'd be last on that list if it was me.

So y'all think Georgia stands a chance against Bama base on what ESPN posted?

No. They're going to stop UGA's run game and force Fromm to beat them, he'll seen pressure like he hasn't all year and turn the ball over and Bama will win comfortably. People are fooling themselves.

No. They're going to stop UGA's run game and force Fromm to beat them, he'll seen pressure like he hasn't all year and turn the ball over and Bama will win comfortably. People are fooling themselves.
I doubt it

So y'all think Georgia stands a chance against Bama base on what ESPN posted?

gKqNY.gif

Honestly, I think it will be decent for a quarter or so. Then Bama's gonna Bama. There's going to be a time when this changes, but a former Saban assistant has yet to beat him. Can't be throwing 7 times in a game and think you're gonna get away with it against the Tide. What KS has done at UGA in such a short time is nothing short of impressive For all we know, UGA could be the SECs version of Michigan w/ Harbaugh. JH got off to a hot start and many were expecting a natty shortly thereafter, yet a few season later, he's yet to get over the hump. Only time will tell though.

Last edited:
Looks like the Gators have contacted taggert

Would he leave Oregon for Florida?

Did they actually contact him or is this the report that was out yesterday where it was just Dan Wolken saying Taggert would make sense? I heard boosters have been putting out feelers to Frost since before Sat and that Mullen’s agent has been inquiring.

Back
Top Bottom