OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn’t UK the first school to really be on that Jones kid ? Like when his name wasn’t as big . Would suck for them to lose out on him.

DNuNhEcVoAID1Nv.jpg

FAU literally installed a Lane Kiffin train on campus. All aboard the Lane Train!
https://bustedcoverage.com/2017/11/03/fau-installed-a-lane-kiffin-campus-train-for-students/

Wasn’t UK the first school to really be on that Jones kid ? Like when his name wasn’t as big . Would suck for them to lose out on him.
Sounds like he just committed to them because they were his easiest path to playing early.

Week 10 predictions

Bama over LSU 28-10
Oklahoma St beats Oklahoma 38-34
UGA wins but 'struggles' with South Carolina 38-17
Va Tech over Miami by 2 scores

Nako you see they're trying to charge your lineman for hurting that Wash state fan that was rushing the field?

Nako you see they're trying to charge your lineman for hurting that Wash state fan that was rushing the field?

Yeah Liam Jimmons. The whole thing's idiotic.

Wazzu already paid a $25,000 because 1. legally the fans being on the field constitutes trespassing and 2. the police and security at the game not only failed to restrain the fans from rushing the field, but in some cases assisted them. I don't see how they're going to prosecute felony 2nd degree assault on someone who was themselves, with the police's help, breaking the law through their presence on the field.

If it had been a streaker and Jimmons laid him out nothing would be made of this.

There's been some grumblings about USC refusing to play at Pullman again in the near future and only agreeing to play them in LA. Won't happen but it gives a sense of how annoyed people are.

The UGA hate is real in this thread. They hate us cus they ain't us. Dawgs on top!

fbz1y4qabsdvrl4d0tpw

Last edited:
because USC students have never rushed the field before :lol:
What a bunch of jackasses

Honestly I don’t know that there are enough fans at SC games to rush the field :lol:

And Bobby Layne Bobby Layne usc fans are the worst. They’re largely a big wealthy entitled fan base. I know you mean me included, but I do think pressing charges is stupid. It’s worth saying SC isn’t the only school that has complained about the security and layout of the facilities at WSU.

Honestly I don’t know that there are enough fans at SC games to rush the field :lol:

And Bobby Layne Bobby Layne usc fans are the worst. They’re largely a big wealthy entitled fan base. I know you mean me included, but I do think pressing charges is stupid. It’s worth saying SC isn’t the only school that has complained about the security and layout of the facilities at WSU.

I think pressing charges is ******ed as well.
I just think USC trying to act like WSU is the only school to have kids rushing is ******ed. Hell Oregon let's people on the field after the games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom