OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UGA fans getting hated in here.

carry on.

On the last episode of NT CFB thread. Thread vs UGA fans lol (not srs)

giphy.gif

Georgia’s rise is gonna be similar to clemson. They’re a year or two away from winning it all imo.

Sitkowski is not good (at least as of yet) and being away from home (and getting benched) probably soured his taste on being 1000 miles away from his home base and had him wanting to get back closer to his family.

Haven't really paid attention to his recruitment but that's what it smells like to me.

Says the fan of a bum *** program that was slobbering over JH only to get Rich Rodriguez PT 2 in a pair ****ty wrinkled khakis...yall are nothing and will forever be a nothing *** program Go Blue *****igan
!

Oh you remember me boo :smile:
You know damn well by the time Florida trash *** become competitive again you’ll be ****ting yaself and playing bingo

I love some Michigan slander but cot damn :lol:

Meh, I’ve heard better **** from save-a-lot sparties.

Homie popped the trunk and out came a water gun.

Emory Jones going to flip to Bama? OSU offered a UK commit.

It sounds like Emory has until next week to make a decision or osu will plan to move on without him. Williams will likely visit for the MSU game next weekend if Emory hasn’t reaffirmed his commitment. If that were to happen, osu would have to be ready to accept a commitment from Williams.

The catch is, IF Emory goes to the Bama game this week, it sounds like he will go with Brenton Cox. So far, Cox is still all Buckeyes. So either it won’t be as bad since he will be with another buckeye, OR, it goes from bad to worse and both flip

Back
Top Bottom