OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UGA was 8-5 last season in that weak East.

Fall back y'all don't even have a seat at the table yet.

That season you're talking about in 2013:
LSU 10-3
UGA another 8-5
:stoneface:

AND LSU LOST to UGA...trash...LSU been trash for a while now ..living off of hype every time they were ranked. If you were that good these past years Les garbage *** would still be there..TRASH

AND LSU LOST to UGA...trash...LSU been trash for a while now ..living off of hype every time they were ranked. If you were that good these past years Les garbage *** would still be there..TRASH
I guess dude if being 8-5 is the best your school can put out other than this season so be it. I would worry about Auburn before declaring you all champs or LSU trash.

Still not sure how you can say overall LSU is trash and hype coming out of the west.

UGA ain't won the east in how long and you're dissing the west? LOLWUT

The west isn't nearly as strong this year but saying other than Bama its been trash?

And if LSU has been trash I'm not sure what that makes UGA...I'm glad they are having a good year but let's not act like that's the norm

Last edited:

The west isn't nearly as strong this year but saying they than Bama its been trash?

And if LSU has been trash I'm not sure what that makes UGA...I'm glad they are having a good year but let's not act like that's the norm

They getting knocked off that pedestal soon.

Other than snarky comments, does anybody have any insight as to why les miles doesn't have a hc job this year?

I guess dude if being 8-5 is the best your school can put out other than this season so be it. I would worry about Auburn before declaring you all champs or LSU trash.

Still not sure how you can say overall LSU is trash and hype coming out of the west.

Actually UGA has done better than this season, and also LSU IS ******* TRASH...just like the rest of the West IS ****IN TRASH with exception of Bama

They getting knocked off that pedestal soon.

Worry bout them group of bums you call a team..maybe if yall recruit a racist/Church boy/ murdering fake blood/ oh and a pedophile yall will be good again. :smile:

The west isn't nearly as strong this year but saying other than Bama its been trash?

Yeah let’s not act like LSU last five seasons have been anything ahead of UGA..them ****s are almost identical ..so miss me with the ******** because it’s clear you and and silly buddies have forgotten that LSU looked pretty average as well these past few seasons.

Didn’t LSU just play for a title in 2012?

I know georgias won the SEC like 3 times in 30 years but...

These dudes in here literally weren't alive to see their team win a damn thing. The highlight of their lives has been a Sugar Bowl win over Hawaii. #dawgsonmid

Georgia stays on your mind lol you been making all kinds of trash predictions in this thread too, shut up loser

Bro UGA didn’t even have an indoor practice facility...richt had to fight just to get Pruitt that pay ...Pruitt got here and saw UGA wasn’t going to put **** into what they needed ...that was well known. UGA didn’t even have a legit strength & conditioning program. So yeah they were def being cheap.

I guess UF shouldn't have won NC in '06 & '08 because they also didn't have an indoor practice facility? UF just got theirs in '15. At UGA Richt had to fight to get Pruitt $1.3M? You realize that was '14 and even in '17, that would have Pruitt tied for the 5th highest paid assistant in the country? Maybe Georgia didn't have a proper S&C program because they choose to direct their money elsewhere? They routinely had top 10 recruiting classes, their expense budget in #12 was '12, and their assistant coaches were top 5 in salary in cumulative salary in '15. To be honest, it sounds more like money was focused in the wrong areas.

I get it, SEC schools spend a ton of money on football and there are schools outside that conference that fork out a lot of money, too, but Mark Richt won, what 2 SEC Championships in 15 years and made 5 trips. Hell, even Shark Boy got UF to the SEC CG the first 2 years he was there, and I'm not even sure they fielded an offensive unit there during his tenure. Yeah, MR didn't have an Alabama, Auburn, or LSU budget, but at the end of the day, he underachieved at UGA and teams with lesser budgets have won it all or at least played for all the marbles. Yeah, it makes it easier, but teams simply outspending doesn't guarantee squat. As brought up yesterday, TAMU is a perfect example. Since '80 when UGA last won it all, even Georgia f'ng Tech split a MNC with Colorado, and BYU and Washington lay claim to one as well. I can't even recall UGA playing for a NC after '80. Working on nearly 40 years, way before CFB became an arms race.

Last edited:
These dudes in here literally weren't alive to see their team win a damn thing. The highlight of their lives has been a Sugar Bowl win over Hawaii. #dawgsonmid

Last time Florida won you was getting stuffed in ya high school locker.

Last time UGA won their HC was 5 years old :lol:

Pls shut up Michigan fan..school is bout as pathetic as can be

Last time Florida won you was getting stuffed in ya high school locker.

Pls shut up Michigan fan..school is bout as pathetic as can be

Lol I was actually on campus in 06 and at the title game in Miami in 08 Keef. UGA winning midas whale be a fable, you weren't eem alive then.

Not as pathetic as not winning a chip in over 30 years tho in one of the most talent rich states in the country :wink:

Y'all the country bumpkin version of domers.

Claimed titles: 1942, 1980

5 SEC titles in the last 37 years

Most recent accomplishment: Almost beating Bama in the SEC title game a few years ago. “We were 5 yards away!”

That is the model of success :pimp:

Hey don't forget they have at least 4 or so preseason titles as well.

Current situation in the thread lol:

giphy.gif

Not as pathetic as not winning a chip in over 30 years tho in one of the most talent rich states in the country :wink:

Y'all the country bumpkin version of domers.

Says the fan of a bum *** program that was slobbering over JH only to get Rich Rodriguez PT 2 in a pair ****** wrinkled khakis...yall are nothing and will forever be a nothing *** program Go Blue *****igan
!

Lol I was actually on campus in 06 and at the title game in Miami in 08 Keef. UGA winning midas whale be a fable, you weren't eem alive then.

Oh you remember me boo :smile:
You know damn well by the time Florida trash *** become competitive again you’ll be ****ting yaself and playing bingo

Yikes... People going full Corky Thatcher up in this thread... Gunna need to take a break from this place for a month

Ok let’s go back to normal guys i don’t wanna get banned again...it was little too friendly in here..had to restore the feeling

Back
Top Bottom