OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Mullen might keep Jajuan Seider (Smart) hire Tim Brewster (smart) and hire Terrell Buckley (smart)
I know A&M's side was at least somewhat confident Brewster and Demeyune Craig would come with Fisher.

Steele as a HC?

giphy.webp

If Fresno St wins on Saturday, Bama gone have 3 ranked wins, they definitely getting in.

A Fresno State win is what's going to get Bama in? Committee will have them in if Wisconsin loses. Outside of that, they don't deserve it.

Rankings look about how I expected it.

A Fresno State win is what's going to get Bama in? Committee will have them in if Wisconsin loses. Outside of that, they don't deserve it.

Rankings look about how I expected it.

I'm just saying that because people were thinking they'd only have the LSU win as their ranked win since Miss St lost to a bad team. They actually gained one should Fresno St win. Unless Ohio St. dominates Wisky circa 2014, I don't see them jumping Bama. Wisky being only at #4 hurts them as well as getting blown out by Iowa and OU.

Same excuses committee used to let Urban and his squad in will be used for Nicolas.

You might not feel that way soon after he leaves.

Dana is the best guy they could absolutely get for that job. I think he's good, but Gundy is the best guy they have had since Jimmy Johnson.

It took Dana a while to build a competent D, and separate his O schematically from the rest of the league after everyone basically copied his.

Back
Top Bottom