OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Movement for Bama commits:

The #BamaBump is real

Brenton Cox half-assed his way thru practice at Under Armour AAG, had 3 sacks in the game and loses 5th star
Trevor Lawrence looked bad at Army AA practices/Game, still #1
Quay Walker didn't make ANY noise at UAAAG, but got a 5th star bc there's drama to sell surrounding his recruitment between Bama,UGA & Vols leading up to NSD

These rankings don't mean **** but more $ubscription$

Also, Deangelo Gibbs no longer enrolled at UGA.

nako xl nako xl

Some interesting movement in rankings:

JT Daniels #6 overall

St Brown #10

Hufanga #29 (from 91 and gained a 5th star)

Solo Tuliaupupu 54 (from 92)

Jaiden Woodbey dropped from 31 to #55 (i know, not a USC guy but just saying)

Justin Dedich #65 (from #103)

Dorian Thompson dropped from 36 to 66 (same here)

Matt Corral dropped from 62 to 90 (and here)

This was big, Devon Williams dropped from 27 to 99 (and lost his 5th star)

Abdul Malik Mclain #121 (from #222)

Kana’I Mauga #164 (from #302)

Markese Stepp fell from 247 (was 243)

Alot of our guys are seeing huge bumps. Love seeing Hufanga climb. I didnt think that much of him.

What's going on with Devon Williams? Seems like people have cooled off him and he's turning into Jalen Hall.

Jobe got that Bama bump too. :lol: Now all of a sudden he's higher than all of Miami's guys.

Williams is a USC lean right now and is tall, and a 7 on 7/camp killer, but disappeared in season. To quote a scout, "He looks the part, but doesn't take over like people expected him to."

Tee is obsessed with him though so USC is all in. Between them and Oregon.

The Julius Irvin recruitment is pretty interest/weird by the way. Was going to commit to USC yesterday then Jimmy Lake called him. Now he's 50/50 between SC and UW again, but also just got Penn St and Bama offers out of the blue and some people are trying to push him there.

Sounds like his parents like SC, someone is pushing him to UW, and others are trying to get him to go to ND and Bama. All the 247 guys are pretty open about it being handlers and bag men without using those words. Greg Biggins said he might just commit somewhere out of state to spite and get away from all the people trying to force his decision.

Movement for Bama commits:

The #BamaBump is real

Brenton Cox half-assed his way thru practice at Under Armour AAG, had 3 sacks in the game and loses 5th star
Trevor Lawrence looked bad at Army AA practices/Game, still #1
Quay Walker didn't make ANY noise at UAAAG, but got a 5th star bc there's drama to sell surrounding his recruitment between Bama,UGA & Vols leading up to NSD

These rankings don't mean **** but more $ubscription$

Also, Deangelo Gibbs no longer enrolled at UGA.

Where'd you here the news on Deangelo Gibbs? The last I heard was that he took some time off back in December for personal reasons

Perception is reality in recruiting rankings. Once players start getting offers from certain schools (Ohio St, Bama, etc.) their rankings tend to rise regardless of whether their play on the field has or not. It's been that way forever

The Julius Irvin recruitment is pretty interest/weird by the way. Was going to commit to USC yesterday then Jimmy Lake called him. Now he's 50/50 between SC and UW again, but also just got Penn St and Bama offers out of the blue and some people are trying to push him there.

Sounds like his parents like SC, someone is pushing him to UW, and others are trying to get him to go to ND and Bama. All the 247 guys are pretty open about it being handlers and bag men without using those words. Greg Biggins said he might just commit somewhere out of state to spite and get away from all the people trying to force his decision.

He’s a Servite kid, you know what that means...

My brother and I share a Premium Rivals account, is 247's premium content worth it? is it better than Rivals in your opinion?

I wouldn't know, Rivals isn't even in my search history. I use someone else's account too. I'm not paying for anything I don't have to, most of the stuff posted will leak to the boards eventually anyway.

Kiper has Sony Michel as the #2 RB on his big board, what an idiot Sony is #1 RB in the draft.

Dre, tell Taggart to shut up with that weak aaa "Do Something" slogan.

I wouldn't know, Rivals isn't even in my search history. I use someone else's account too. I'm not paying for anything I don't have to, most of the stuff posted will leak to the boards eventually anyway.

Kiper has Sony Michel as the #2 RB on his big board, what an idiot Sony is #1 RB in the draft.

Dre, tell Taggart to shut up with that weak aaa "Do Something" slogan.

Who’s the #1 RB?

Back
Top Bottom