OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SC would have fired Harbaugh after last year. You still talking about "maybe next year" while we're lamenting all we got was a conference chip and rose bowl.

Sad.

Now can we both shut up?

SC would have fired Harbaugh after last year. You still talking about "maybe next year" while we're lamenting all we got was a conference chip and rose bowl.

Sad.

Now can we both shut up?

This **** is funny to me honestly but fine :lol:. It's May, it's either this or the UGA fans going back and forth with everyone in this thread basically this time of year.

How many G5 teams have indoor practice facilities? Feels like there are quite a few P5 teams that still don't have IPFs yet.

This seems big.

fullsizeoutput_52.jpeg

Yeah ok. I watched that game. If UF has any semblance of a pulse they would have blown you out. They gave you everything you could handle with half their team suspended. It’s also telling that your take away from all of that is I said you almost lost to UF.

SC should win the “WAC12” and they have.

What’s Harbaugh’s excuse? We know you’re too trash to compete with your chief rival but the way you recruit you should beat MSU every year and you’ve won what once in how long? Or are we going to pretend that that’s success too?

Tell me again about that one time you almost beat Ohio State in overtime a couple of years ago. When Harbaugh leaves (is fired?) is that going to be the shining memory from his tenure? “We almost stopped Ohio on a 4th down and maybe would have gone on to win the Big Ten championship (except probably not) and then maybe made the playoff!”

Congrats. You’re officially worse than Georgia bragging about beating Hawaii. At least they actually won.
I asked you what the last meaningful game UM won was. You dodged it.

I said any UM fan would take Clay's tenure over Harbaugh's right now. You dodged it.

I asked if you're really holding up two close losses to Ohio State and MSU as victories. If that's what's become of your program. You danced and spun around addressing that. I'm always "talking about old ****"? What exactly has UM done this year that's worth discussing? Or we're gonna talk about the future? That's all your loser fanbase wants to do. Talk about what Harbaugh WILL do, then come May you push the due date back.

The Trump **** is cute coming from Michigan.

Your team sucks. No amount of bad jokes or Jack Del Rio photoshops will change that. Enjoy South Africa. Good luck vs. Nebraska and Northwestern. My apologies to the rest of the thread. Is that UM specific CFB thread still active?

**** YEAH

Michigan guys, how good is Joseph Wete?

He tried to commit this week after an earlier unofficial and Nansen told him his offer wasn't commitable yet. He's said he's not going to consider SC going forward causing the board to go into its spring meltdown. I'm not sure what to feel about turning down a 4 star commit with other good offers.

8th grade 6'3" 227 LB that led his varsity HS team in tackles.

nako xl nako xl I don't really follow recruiting that much until the season is over but I've heard PSU associated with that kid. Michigan seems set at DE unless Herron gets into Stanford.

Last year sucked, but 10-3 the first two years. Of course he needs to beat OSU. That spread is at (-9) for OSU right now though. :lol:

Last year sucked, but 10-3 the first two years. Of course he needs to beat OSU. That spread is at (-9) for OSU right now though. :lol:

If they go something like 11-1 tho and lose that game idk how you can get on the guy. This isn't Cooper losing to inferior Michigan teams, and the gap in talent is larger than it ever was during the Tressel-Carr era. OSU is only rivaled by Bama right now in recruiting, and it was a well oiled machine with a coach that had already won 3 NC's before Jim ever got here.

Back
Top Bottom